Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone just tweeted training pics of himself

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
If he is fully over his injury then Andone is still the best striker at the club IMO. If all parties are up for the second chance thingy then he should be given a chance, he’s a better natural finisher than Maupay.

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
il_570xN.2344354738_fnle.jpg

hallelujah :angel:

That's always going to be offside

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Anyone seen last nights Arsegas. page 25 (must admit its the first time I bought a copy in ages ) Andone is on an advert. full page re Motorsiq and Newsquest

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Some people have short memories, or are desperate. I can't see him playing for us again. Potter shipped him out for disciplinary reasons and managers don't tend to forget that kind of thing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What's the evidence he was shipped out for irredeemable disciplinary measures and what's the evidence his team mates hate him? I've read on this thread statements to the contrary.

Until I've see it confirmed by someone who has a direct line to the club that Andone is finished, I call bullshit. All I've seen this season is an official smiling photo of the mad b'stard (allegedly) in this year's kit :shrug:

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
What's the evidence he was shipped out for irredeemable disciplinary measures and what's the evidence his team mates hate him? I've read on this thread statements to the contrary.

Until I've see it confirmed by someone who has a direct line to the club that Andone is finished, I call bullshit. All I've seen this season is an official smiling photo of the mad b'stard (allegedly) in this year's kit :shrug:

Despite FL seemingly being BWIAN and saviour of the universe
Currently he is still Injured which renders all these pages of waffle irrelevant
Until such times as that changes !
Or have I missed something ?
Ah yes because he s out the team injured . his potential value to the team exponentially increases by the day
NSC law number ?

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
This talk of him being totally disliked by his team mates is ridiculous. Yeah he may have not been best pals with a few, but so what? Many of them are still very friendly with him now, shown by their social media interactions with Florin. I highly doubt they'd even acknowledge him if they 'hated' him as some suggest.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

Maybe he bent the knee, his good one, and kissed the hand ... maybe he wasn’t the problem but the symptom, maybe he’s now the cure, maybe all of this is an utter folly.... maybe our no dick heads champion was indeed (himself) a bit of a (you know) maybe it made things hard, players burying real personality to ‘fit in’ to the supposed ethos...

Or maybe he’s as mad as mad jack McMad ...

Maybe, just maybe.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Maybe he bent the knee, his good one, and kissed the hand ... maybe he wasn’t the problem but the symptom, maybe he’s now the cure, maybe all of this is an utter folly.... maybe our no dick heads champion was indeed (himself) a bit of a (you know) maybe it made things hard, players burying real personality to ‘fit in’ to the supposed ethos...

Or maybe he’s as mad as mad jack McMad ...

Maybe, just maybe.

The conversation on this thread is becoming increasingly florid. ??? :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here