Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Flick Knives

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Just a quick reminder to check out NSC's Amazon link for all your lethal weapon purchases.

Cheers.
Is this the best place in Sussex to get them or is someone starting a new thread on that?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You sound as if walking around with a flick knife is normal - it isn’t …
It isn't entirely abnormal to carry a knife, or restricted to violent people who want to use it on someone, is all I am saying.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
It isn't entirely abnormal to carry a knife, or restricted to violent people who want to use it on someone, is all I am saying.
As it happens I've got a knife in my work bag right now...

mountain_lake_1.png

...I'm fairly sure I've not used it in the last 10 years or more, though..

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
School trips, I wish, I was never aloud to go, I was banned from all school trips, after an incident at West Stow involving spray paint and a pig from the farm.
Not surprised if you spelt it **** instead of runt

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not at all I carry my prized Swiss Army knife everywhere I go apart from football of course, very handy tool. Toothpick, tweezers, scissors, small saw, obviously blades which I keep sharp.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Butterfly knives, flick knives and knuckledusters all banned in 1959 due to the increased use by youth cultures predominately the Teddy boys.

I have several hunting knives, which were given to me as presents at Christmas whilst in America, I put them in my normal luggage and they managed to get through, I did not hide them, they are hidden safely away at home, along with until recently some bear mace, I got sent in the post from America, it's like a mini fire extinguisher !!

I sold it on a stall at Patchfest for £2
Butterfly knives (aka balisongs) were outlawed to buy/sell/carry sometime around 1990.
I always have a penknife in my pocket, usually a Swiss army knife but I have several others (all perfectly legal)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Remember peeps, in the good ol' US of A it is against the law NOT to carry at least one of these to school. Target practice on your classmates is an optional extra.

1674580992072.png

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
On the mandatory day trip to Dieppe in 1982 I bought some bangers. The teachers called us in for searching and mine were found in my Apple pie box.

The teacher told me it was a sin unbecoming of me and I had let myself down. I can't remember ever feeling so ashamed.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Keys...wallet...phone....knife

Not for me Clive. I don't live in Norwood.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
All mechanised lock blades are prohibited.

Like knuckle dusters, you cannot own or carry them under any circumstance.

I’m sure I’ve got a couple in a drawer somewhere from school day trips to Calais.

We used to buy music cassettes dirt cheap as well. They seemed to have loads of stuff that wasn’t available in England.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
My brother went on a school trip to Dieppe in 1979. He was aged 10 and one highlight was buying beer in the local market. His teacher caught up with him and 'confiscated' the tins.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
All mechanised lock blades are prohibited.

Like knuckle dusters, you cannot own or carry them under any circumstance.

I’m sure I’ve got a couple in a drawer somewhere from school day trips to Calais.

We used to buy music cassettes dirt cheap as well. They seemed to have loads of stuff that wasn’t available in England.
You can carry a locking knife (or fixed blade) if you are carrying it "with good reason". It might be that you are going to your allotment, going fishing or going diving or you may be a tradesman going to work.
You can have locking knives at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here