Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fizz Cider

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
does anybody know anywhere in sussex that sells it? i have only come across two places in the COUNTRY - one an off licence in cheltenham in which half of the stock i am convinced fell off the back of a lorry, and a newsagents in dageham

i am fully prepared to take a grilling for this because it is not "real cider" - but if anybody out there knows somewhere that sells it please speak now or forever hold your peace

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Fizz along with Kiss, which is of the same ilk, are the national drinks of Lithuania.

There is a MASSIVE market for deliciously flavoured, synthetic cider over in that corner of Eastern Europe it seems.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fizz along with Kiss is the national drink of Lithuania. There is a MASSIVE market for deliciously flavoured, synthetic cider over in that corner of Eastern Europe.

i can see why -it is so easy to drink and tastes so refreshing that you can find yourself getting through eight cans of the stuff in two hours. which can lead to problems when it weighs in at around 5%

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
i can see why -it is so easy to drink and tastes so refreshing that you can find yourself getting through eight cans of the stuff in two hours. which can lead to problems when it weighs in at around 5%

If you could sell it in crate form to festival goers you would make a MINT. It has that elusive quality of tasting almost as good lukewarm as it does cold, marvellous stuff.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the pear koppaberg is ok too, for a treat.

the beat feature of the pear kopparberg is that it is easy to drink at 6am when embarking on a silly away game

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I had a couple of the Cherry version when I was in Lithuania. Marvellous stuff.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
DeeBee Cash & Carry in Grimsby stock Fizz but you need a trade card to be able to buy it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They had Kiss strawberry cider in Wine Me Up a couple of months back, during the hot spell. 5% and gorgeous stuff. They were selling it for about £1.20 or something daft. It sold out super-quick and they never replaced it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here