Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures Day 2014/15 ***Official Thread***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We haven't requested an away game to start with, the first game is at home!

We always request an away game as the first league fixture when a home game will clash with Pride. Seeing as Pride is being held the week before I would like to know which numpty at the council has said "we don't have to worry about a football match on August 9th at The Amex because they always play away in their first game."

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have a feeling that a large traveler encampment at Stanmer Park on that day will never have been so welcome on NSC.........

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yeah that must be a mistake.

Unless they haven't included the games they're going to be showing on Sky Sports Leeds?
Surely our game at Leeds is a dead cert then?

Sorry I keep quoting you over and over Edna, not sure why that's happening.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I have a feeling that a large traveler encampment at Stanmer Park on that day will never have been so welcome on NSC.........

Zero chance there'll be any traveller sites in the area after the OB tell them 25 thousand plus football fans will be in town.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yeah that must be a mistake.

Unless they haven't included the games they're going to be showing on Sky Sports Leeds?

I've heard that Leeds want to have their games shown on Sky Sports 5 , the home of European football.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
The first game will remain as is.
If there was going to be an issue with the other event we would have requested an away start like last year.
It would also not surprise me if we have the Boxing Day fixture because we requested one as the club were aware how much we wanted this after the previous ones were changed.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The first game will remain as is.
If there was going to be an issue with the other event we would have requested an away start like last year.
No, you're only allowed to make one request and that would've been 13 Sept to avoid a clash with the Tour of Britain.

They certainly wouldn't have requested a home game on Boxing Day as it's far too complicated for the fixture person as it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here