Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIVE Loans To Come In? Where do We Need To Stregthen Most?

03dpellett

willingdon gull
Mar 10, 2008
Now's not the time to be picky, we simply have no choice in this instance. After Saturday's game, only ten out of the 24 players listed in our matchday squad in the programme were available for the next game. We have to get some loans in merely to be able to field a side tomorrow.

yes i agree we require some loan players, like i said a hungry centre back and would give us a 'reasonable', (although not perfect by any means!) team 4 tuesday.. as far as im aware the following side cud play.. sullivan, whing, el-abd, a centre back on loan!, livermore, carole, jarrett, fraser, cox, davies, gargan.. gargan deserves a chance having scored regularly enough in the conference for a team as shocking as lewes!?

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
Please Please not Matt Richards on loan anyone but him..... I liked him to begin with but his crossing is awful and he is just a HOOF it player too......

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
yes i agree we require some loan players, like i said a hungry centre back and would give us a 'reasonable', (although not perfect by any means!) team 4 tuesday.. as far as im aware the following side cud play.. sullivan, whing, el-abd, a centre back on loan!, livermore, carole, jarrett, fraser, cox, davies, gargan.. gargan deserves a chance having scored regularly enough in the conference for a team as shocking as lewes!?

Cox is suspended, is he not??? Or is that for Saturday's game?

I don't know enough about Gargan but there must be a reasonable chance he'll play, if only because we don't have anybody else. I didn't think he did anything for Lewes though?

03dpellett

willingdon gull
Mar 10, 2008
Cox is suspended, is he not??? Or is that for Saturday's game?

I don't know enough about Gargan but there must be a reasonable chance he'll play, if only because we don't have anybody else. I didn't think he did anything for Lewes though?

o maybe he is, sorry!.. in that case mcleod, not ideal but maybe he someone can get hold of him and recapture what we saw briefly at the start of the season!.. no gargan did nothing special but did impress from what i heard?.. worth a go as there's no1 else is available up front, and atleast he'll head the ball which is key considering davies wud partner him!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
we will lucky to get one let alone four or five who wants to come to this club at the moment

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Same thing every time we are trying to sign new players or managers. You do realise there's a lot of professional footballers who are desperate for first tea football?

I think we'll see Richards back, which is fine, and hopefully get another couple of loan before tomorrow. A striker would be nice, although with Murray returning soon and the others hopefully not long term injuries the idea of having 5 strikers to pick from seems ridiculous!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Didn't expect to hear about a manager yet but thought we might have heard news on loan signings as we are so desperate.

Might it perhaps mean that we are holding back to check with the very soon to be appointed manager as to whether the names available/proposed are agreeable to him?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
oh no THIS IS SERIOUS bring in at least 6 players. Anything less than 6 well... so help me God i will bum Dick Knight.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Just playing Devils advocate here, but isnt Keith Gillespie still available?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here