Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] First TORY minister named as .......

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Typical Labour woman-hater.

It is oft said, with much justification, that the biggest mistake the Left make is not trying to understand why people vote Tory, and assuming all Tory-voters are selfish ********s, which is patently not true. This goes to show that the same should be said of the Right.

Anyway, call Corbyn whatever you want, but this unjustifed, generalised abuse doesn't belong.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Has she been sacked yet?

Maybe they wont tell her, just stop her attending any future meetings etc. without saying why, after all she doesn't like to tell the Government what she is getting up to.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Absolutely fantastic that this is going to bring down Patel, can't stand her total smugness and arrogance. Unfortunately there is no way that that woman is going to shut up or disappear, but hopefully she drifts off into Katie Hopkins-esque irrelevance.

Meanwhile May just better bloody hang on to the next election or we are going to get some complete cock-juggling thundercunt in charge of us for a couple of years at least

Ruth Davidson? (parachuted into Sir Nicholas Soames ample seat!)

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Sit and watch 'Out of Africa' on DVD with Theresa and Phillip tonight, after he has put the bins out

Priti Patel will be a bit miffed then because as she likes the Israeli army and enjoys visiting Uganda, I hear 'Victory at Entebbe' is her favourite DVD.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Plane has landed and Priti about to turn her phone on......

Its not unusual to be stuck in a landing stack when arriving Heathrow. Nothing beats circling over the likes of Slough, Milton Keynes, & Basildon after a 12 hour haul. I suspect Patel was hoping to be held in a stack for a few hours today.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Its not unusual to be stuck in a landing stack when arriving Heathrow. Nothing beats circling over the likes of Slough, Milton Keynes, & Basildon after a 12 hour haul. I suspect Patel was hoping to be held in a stack for a few hours today.

She didn't even get a chance to get Theresa 200 Bensons at Duty Free to try and butter her up

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Ah well. I don't mind Rudd that much, and it would leave Hastings as a solid Labour pickup at the general

Hastings is a solid Labour gain whether she stays or not. Rudd isn't interested apparently in the leadership now. Private polling of party members showed she wouldn't win a leadership contest. Had the endorsement of Ruth Davidson too and also an agreement with Nicholas Soames for him to stand down in Mid Sussex apparently and her move from Hastings and Rye.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Priti Patel resigns. A strong and stable leader would have sacked her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here