Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First six games is a lottery

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
haven't posted for a while but always look in on this board as its my nearest team to my home :). I really believe that the first 6 games can go either way, whoever you are playing, that takes us all up to the end of September, so if you buy players on the last day of the transfer window they get a month to gel. you may say its easy for you to say as Cardiff won Friday night but if Rhodes had played 3 points would not of been had. as i said i read the board a fair bit and there seems to be an opinion one week of relegation if you lose or champions if you win, nothing in the middle. looking forward to visiting the amex again on Tuesday, meeting up with Brighton and Cardiff lads before the game for a few beers so a good day whatever the result. respect to the lads who traveled today to hull, went last year, 16 hours there and back. good luck for the rest of the season after Tuesday :)

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
*first six games are a lottery :)

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
To be charitable let us assume the OP meant "The outcome of the first six games, taken as a group, is a lottery"....which is his point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here