NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Does anyone actually care?
I do and I don't, I don't in as much as it makes no difference to me, I do however how care with regards to if the story is true I hope the gentleman in question is given the backing of the FA and all his peers, and he isn't subjected to vile and pathetic hatred from the crowd.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I do and I don't, I don't in as much as it makes no difference to me, I do however how care with regards to if the story is true I hope the gentleman in question is given the backing of the FA and all his peers, and he isn't subjected to vile and pathetic hatred from the crowd.

Better hope it's not Tom Cleverly then!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Football is so far behind the times this would be the biggest none story ever, who gives a damn!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Football is so far behind the times this would be the biggest none story ever, who gives a damn!

I kinda do care because football really needs to catch up with the times and the first player to come out is the first step to take.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I hope it's true but at the same time I dread the (presumably) small group of morons that'll try to make life hard for him and claim either a) 'banter' or b) 'if he's going to admit then he should expect it'.

Sadly, inevitable.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Meh.

If true, a sad reflection of things that its still seen as a big deal, news-wise.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Let's hope it's a Burnley, Millwall or Palace player.

I assumed Palace already have a player who is pretty openly gay - unless turning up at an NBA game with a male friend from another Premier League club in identical his-and-his outfits is some other sort of signal.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I don't see it as a big deal but I hope that it does happen. I think it would be good for the game. I believe that 99.99% of those involved in football, fans, players etc will be completely fine with it and support the guy. That will actually send out a very strong message to the 0.01% that have an issue with it.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I hope it's true but at the same time I dread the (presumably) small group of morons that'll try to make life hard for him and claim either a) 'banter' or b) 'if he's going to admit then he should expect it'.

Sadly, inevitable.

Hopefully any moronic outbursts by so called fans would be quickly drowned out by the majority of the real fans of football.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How can you be "Openly Gay " if you haven't already come out ? Only saying like....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here