Should be plenty to go round , I can't see us selling 6k

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
If my seat number is anything to go by then 2200 been sold so far

Not bad

I have number 3,331. Not sure whether it means 3,330 other tickets have been sold, but if so they are obviously going like hot cakes....

HarryNT

Kele is God
Dec 15, 2009
They are just allocated randomly unless more than one are bought together. Id guess we've sold 500-1000 at a maximum.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I believe there are only around 3 to 4 thousand STH so the notion of 2,200 sales is probably not correct.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Nope , it's rubbish , registered ST holders who dont have access online to my account, finally get on and order for them and it says -

•A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Season Ticket 2009/2010. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket.

WHAT SHIT

If my seat number is anything to go by then 2200 been sold so far

Not bad

Got them in the end then? :smile:

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
We've been given around six thousand tickets. Only gold members can apply at the moment and there is nothing like six thousand gold members!

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
we will easily sell six thousand, especially considering they are only £10 each. i'd be surprised if they even make it to general sale.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Check Insiders reply in ATC regarding approx. numbers.

"Approx 4500 Gold
Approx 500 Blue
Approx 2500 White
Approx 8500 YS"

I was pretty certain I'd get a ticket until I saw that. Now I'm slightly worried.

I'm currently not a member, but am more than happy to pay the extra £10 (white membership) if it means getting a ticket.

Having been to all FA cup matches this season (including Wycombe away and Torquay away - not knowing if the match would go ahead 3 hrs into the journey), I will be GUTTED if I don't get one.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
and so it begins......

""I deserve a ticket more than you"..............................................................................................................

HarryNT

Kele is God
Dec 15, 2009
I would think the majority of the 4500 gold members will get a ticket. Even if this means using their membership to get a friend a ticket instead of themselves if they can't make it.
Going to be a lot of unhappy people I feel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports