First 15 minutes tomorrow

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Now, it seems that if we get an early goal, more often than not we go on to give someone a bit of a pasting.

I think it is really important we come out flying tomorrow and not end up chasing a goal (or more) as we tend to get frustrated.

I would personally like to see us start with Barnes & Ulloa this time and use maybe Agdestein as a back up plan for the forward line on the bench.

I think we will score in the first ten minutes and then rip them to pieces when they have to come at us.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I'm worried that we might get stage fright and freeze at home! And hoping that we shoot towards the south first half!

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Why does everything they'll 'come at us like a train'?
I think they'll try and keep it tight and hope the crowd get nervous and quiet. They're without their one and only goalscorer, so what on earth would be the point in going attack-attack from the off?

I reckon they'll shut up shop and go for penalties. Murray or not.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Can't sleep - too pumped for the game. Nervous energy + man flu, we'd better win!!!!

Thought I'd start work and then decided to come on NSC!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I reckon they'll shut up shop and go for penalties. Murray or not.

I'm in this school of thought. They know we're the better overall team with the injuries they have so could see them parking the bus. The longer it's goalless, the more the tie creeps into their favour as the pressure turns on to the home side. Plus they seem to rate themselves most on the counter attack.

That said, with the lunatic Holloway in charge they might really go for it - which would probably be better for us.

WardysLoveChild

Sep 24, 2012
I'm in this school of thought. They know we're the better overall team with the injuries they have so could see them parking the bus. The longer it's goalless, the more the tie creeps into their favour as the pressure turns on to the home side. Plus they seem to rate themselves most on the counter attack.

That said, with the lunatic Holloway in charge they might really go for it - which would probably be better for us.

I do hope they do choose to park the bus!!
With their recent defence record, even I stand a chance of popping one in the net

Yes wurzel....that's your best plan....park the caravan

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Case rested. The Filth got stronger and more confident as the game went on. We got complacent and chased the game more and more and we started to get desperate. That's why the good start and scoring was important in my opinion

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Case rested. The Filth got stronger and more confident as the game went on. We got complacent and chased the game more and more and we started to get desperate. That's why the good start and scoring was important in my opinion

And you were correct............hope your keeping well............well as good as can be expected on a night like tonight!!! :) .......I am somewhat busy at the moment....:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports