Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] fire stick

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
When you Google iptv you get tonnes of providers, how do you know a good one?
I wouldn't personally touch any of the ones you find on google as they are asking to get shut down by doing something illegal so publicly (I did it once and had it disappear 2 months into a 12 month subscription). I have been with my current one since 2018 and it is through a friend of a friend and has been absolutely spot on with probably 3 major outages longer than 3 hours.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Here is a simple guide for adding IPTV to a firestick.
You will still need a subscription that is added at the end....( I can point you in the right direction)

Go to settings > fire device > developer options > switch applications from unknown sources ON
Go to search (magnifying glass) along the top > Search for downloader > Click install
Once installed open it and insert the following url
http://bm5.co/smarters
Or
https://troypoint.com/smarters
Once that’s downloaded
Open.
Scroll down Accept.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Now you need to pay subs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Going into my 3rd year of subscription for IPTV on my Firestick, I've been paying £50 a year. Absolutely pays for itself within a month or two, fantastic streaming service. I still subscribe to Sky Sports because I'm always using Sky Go on my laptop/phone, and also Amazon Prime. But it comes into its own for all the football streams and the latest movies. Absolute gamechanger, I wouldn't be without it.
Which iptv provider you use?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Watched the game yesterday, perfect stream

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
I'm sorry for asking what is probably a stupid question, but am I right in assuming I need a smart TV and internet connection to be able to use a firestick?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm sorry for asking what is probably a stupid question, but am I right in assuming I need a smart TV and internet connection to be able to use a firestick?
Not so much a smart TV as a Fire stick plus internet (faster the better). I'm with Swindonseagull and on my third year. Did have problems but the supplier (who you have to trust having given them £70) has never let me or my mate down. Every FA Cup game was live over the weekend.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Might want to click HERE maybe, maybe not

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
Everyone has there own moral compass of course but I think this thread needs some balance, reading it you would think these Paid IPTV content providers are legitimate. They are not, they are stealing copyrighted material and selling it to you (your basically receiving stolen goods). It may seem like a victimless crime because Football is awash with cash but where are the proceeds going? ... they seem tantamount to criminal organisations to me. Don't forget it also affects people like small independent film makers (I think we have one on this site). My late mother used to teach me if you can't afford something you have to do without, I for one still live by that and I'm teaching my children the same, I can't bring myself to be a hypocrite.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Everyone has there own moral compass of course but I think this thread needs some balance, reading it you would think these Paid IPTV content providers are legitimate. They are not, they are stealing copyrighted material and selling it to you (your basically receiving stolen goods). It may seem like a victimless crime because Football is awash with cash but where are the proceeds going? ... they seem tantamount to criminal organisations to me. Don't forget it also affects people like small independent film makers (I think we have one on this site). My late mother used to teach me if you can't afford something you have to do without, I for one still live by that and I'm teaching my children the same, I can't bring myself to be a hypocrite.
I agree with what you're saying. But in this day and age every game should be on TV / streamed in this country. You can't blame people for wanting to watch their team and the only way possible is to watch on a stream from abroad.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
So those that pay for a VPN, which is perfectly legal and then get their friend in the USA to pay for Peacock TV who have the rights there. Said friend is paid back for their help. You then sign in to Peacock and watch via their legal broadcast through your Firestick which has hotfooted it to America using your legal VPN. You have paid legitimate companies to view the content. The only issue is the area restriction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here