Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Fire near burgell hill?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just had an email from Milk and More saying milkman might not be able to deliver to us tomorrow as their depot is right next to where the fire is.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
The town cente of BH already looks like its been gutted by a fire now this. Plenty of new housing being built up there though.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
The town cente of BH already looks like its been gutted by a fire now this. Plenty of new housing being built up there though.
Suspect New River Retail would be delighted to see the Martlets site burn down so they could pocket the insurance and walk away from their commitment to develop a new town centre.

Jul 7, 2003
Suspect New River Retail would be delighted to see the Martlets site burn down so they could pocket the insurance and walk away from their commitment to develop a new town centre.
Not sure there is much left to burn - the bit with Waitrose etc is staying and most of the rest has already been knocked down.

My office is based in BH but recently I had to collect something from the town centre on a Saturday morning so Mrs DCH made her first visit into the main part of town. She was somewhat disappointed - she was expecting something like Lewes and said it looked more like a run down Littlehampton!

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Not sure there is much left to burn - the bit with Waitrose etc is staying and most of the rest has already been knocked down.

My office is based in BH but recently I had to collect something from the town centre on a Saturday morning so Mrs DCH made her first visit into the main part of town. She was somewhat disappointed - she was expecting something like Lewes and said it looked more like a run down Littlehampton!
Run down Littlehampton? You're not mistaking this for Newhaven are you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here