Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fiorentina Babacar [now seems to be heading for Palace]

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Always been enchanted with the place. Visited with my parents in 67 and been back many times since. Il Latini my favourite restaurant on the planet. Rabbit Ravoli Yum. This would be my Lottery win home, along with the NYC pad of course.

Where in Tunbridge wells is that?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
He definitely has pace and power. He just doesn't seem lightening quick when running with the ball, probably because he's better off linking up than going solo.

If we managed to bring this man in and also the Porto forward. That could really be a potent combination upfront. 2 strong centre forwards, one is immense at hanging in the air and linking up play, the other has trickery and the want to run with the ball, and yet they both can finish and both have good 1st touches.

But will it happen?

Of course it will.

Yes all very true, but, NSC will write them off as useless if both don't return hat tricks in their first game for us!

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Not sure about this one. Toys thrown from prams springs to mind.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
How strange, whilst in a French cafe yesterday, this tune came on. I'm sure we could inherit the chorus as a chant.

https://youtu.be/v7fQ25c4xog

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Brilliant! Nice, simple chant for your average football fan, has a little "je ne sais quoi", and no risk of being accused of pinching anyone else's chant. May need to edit "Babacar, où es tu?" to something a little more positive.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Stumpy Tim

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I bloody love Genesis!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here