Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Final TSLR of the Season Out Tonight ...

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
TSLR039_cover.jpg

The last fanzine of the season is launched tonight so make sure you pick up a copy!

Lots of great stuff inside this month; We've got the best (and worst) of this year's annual Fans Survey filling a whopping 5 pages of smirkers, tear-jerkers and outright beserkers.

A few people have been thinking about that Hereford match all those years ago, and the last game at the Goldstone in comparison to where we are now. In light of this Albion romance we have caught up with Jim Proudfoot - the guy who commentated on the Donny game , plus the artwork on the back is an abstract version of that last goal by Stuart Storer.

We also feature the usual opinion, reportage and codswallop, plus a picture of John Prescott and the usual Vicente infatutaion :mad: ... at least the cover is self-deprecating, and hey, he might get a hat-trick tonight.

Thank you to anybody who has bought a TSLR this season, it's much appreciated and we're extremely excited about coming back next year for our 5th season of alternative Albion press.

We'll keep updating the blog over the summer months, and you can always find us on Twitter @tslr

nsc_logo_tslr.png

buy_tslr.jpg

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Just to add I'll be selling it between the South and West stands from about 645 so if you're coming that way from the buses then buy one, or at least say hi!

PG

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'll be buying a copy, great read for anyone you hasn't read it before I can highly reccomend and at only a pound you won't be let down.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
How can it be the last of the season? ???

What if we get to May, and the playoffs?

I want a whole 'nother issue to have a complete round-up of the season :p:clap2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just to add I'll be selling it between the South and West stands from about 645 so if you're coming that way from the buses then buy one, or at least say hi!

PG

From 645?
f*** that, I'll walk down to the other end and get one for a quid.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
No play off special? OUTRAGE :p

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
No chance, full of shit

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I'll be selling too. Probably by the East stand somewhere, or maybe in another as yet undisclosed secret location (not helpful I know).

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
That's a very humorous cover.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll be selling too. Probably by the East stand somewhere, or maybe in another as yet undisclosed secret location (not helpful I know).
Oh blimey only the second game of the season I can't go, and you're nearly advertising your location. :wave:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
An added bonus in this end of season spectacular is that there is no meade's_ball dribblesome output. Buy one now to defeat eye boredom and more! Even I might purchase now the potential embarrassment of it's innards has been ejected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here