[Albion] Final league position prediction.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
17th. Don't like to be greedy

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I know it’s not playing the game, but I haven’t the foggiest this season.

18th or 19th would not shock me in the slightest. Every teams got wins in them.

11th wouldn’t either.

Conclusion - a wild guess of 16th and 42 points.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
No matter how much better the football is, the gathering of points compared with other teams in the bottom half is not, (the bottom teams are all better this season) so 17/18

I am surprised no one else has picked you up on this, as it's so wrong. Check the stats out and you will find you are talking out of your arse :smile:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I am surprised no one else has picked you up on this, as it's so wrong. Check the stats out and you will find you are talking out of your arse :smile:

At 21 games last season we had 26 points
Huddersfield had 10
Fulham had 14
Southampton had 16

Currently at 21 games we have 24 points two points less
Norwich have 14 points 4 points more than Huddersfield
Watford have 19 points 5 more than Fulham had
Bournemouth have 20 points 4 more points than Southampton had
Unless the table I am getting these stats are wrong?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At 21 games last season we had 26 points
Huddersfield had 10
Fulham had 14
Southampton had 16

Currently at 21 games we have 24 points two points less
Norwich have 14 points 4 points more than Huddersfield
Watford have 19 points 5 more than Fulham had
Bournemouth have 20 points 4 more points than Southampton had
Unless the table I am getting these stats are wrong?

We are way more in the mix than this time last season, another second half like we had last year and we’ll end up bottom :ohmy: but that’s not going to happen is it...please?

el punal

I feel we're still learning how to play for Mr Potter, so this season I would be happy with 13th. We're still dropping sloppy points. Next season we could be looking between 7th and that 9th you mentioned. We don't need much tweaking to be a really competitive side. Maybe an addition or two in the summer, it's an exciting time to support this club

I agree. To quote that over used expression “we’re work in progress”. We are still adjusting to a completely new regime in coaching, tactics, team selection and style of play. It’s wonderful but as you’ve described we’re dropping sloppy points - but maybe not as many as at the start of the season. I must admit that I’ve enjoyed every game I’ve watched, apart from the Sheffield United match, even those games that we’ve lost have been entertaining.

To sum up, I’m filled with optimism for the future - hopefully that’s not misplaced.

KnowMe-Joe

Aug 21, 2017
I think we'll finish between 12th-14th however as long as we improve on last years final position I don't care. Potter hasn't been with us long and has already turned us into a side the rest of the league are wary about. I expect us to get better, I expect us to make less mistakes and I expect us to pick up more points in the second half of the season barring injuries and terrible bad luck I can't see us anywhere near the bottom 3 however the league this season is the strongest since we got promoted.

I think next season could be the season we crack the top 10. I'm excited.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

I was hoping you would tell what is wrong with my stats, when as you suggested I checked them out, which I did and it doesn’t change my view

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I’m going 12th. I also think palace will go into free fall if ha ha departs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
15th. but I also wouldn't be surprised if we finished either slightly higher or below as it feels like a season where a point or two will make a big difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports