Final Day Live TV Games Selected

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Nice one, thanks.

In the programme from Saturday it said all beamback tickets were sold out. Looks like there are only the premium £20 ones left but that'll do me.

Are you getting anything else other than the lounge access with these tickets? Are queues in there shorter?

There's still loads of £5 tickets available in the corners (WI & WA).

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
The relegation battle is a tad more interesting than the title now. Doesn't really matter whether it's us of toon who gets the title as we're both up anyway. Hopefully that'll mean a match that we can just focus on winning above all the pomp on Saturday.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7917877 said:
Sorry if it's already been covered but is there any chance of the stream being made available online for a fee for overseas fans?

Not an official one. But I'm sure kodi will have it on some channel.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The relegation battle is a tad more interesting than the title now. Doesn't really matter whether it's us of toon who gets the title as we're both up anyway. Hopefully that'll mean a match that we can just focus on winning above all the pomp on Saturday.

My concern is some the players may share you view. Winning the title would be a huge honour for the club. Hopefully Villa players will be on the beach, BC players certainly cared a lot on Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here