NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mesrine - A solid 8.5

Really enjoyed this, fantastic story, great sequences, great character and one of this generations finest actors Vincent Cassell knocking spots off pretenders like Christian Bale. Superb

District 9 - 4

Bit messy but good in parts.

Even welcome back Buddy :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In The Loop

Follwoing on from the NSC recommendation last night I watched this.

I was DISSAPOINTED. It was a sort of " The Office " political satire and was not as clver and funny as it clearly thought it was.

The Scottish Twat (s) swearing was very quickly TIRESOME. Now I am a big fan of swearing but to have EVERY sentance littered with F and C words is just lazy writing in my book.

It had its moments ( few and far between ) and I switched off ( not literally ) after 45 minutes.

Maybe I was not in the right mood but it left me cold.

I think State Of Play would have been a far better choice.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In The Loop

Following on from the NSC recommendation last night I watched this.

I was DISSAPOINTED. It was a sort of " The Office " political satire and was not as clver and funny as it clearly thought it was.

The Scottish Twat (s) swearing was very quickly TIRESOME. Now I am a big fan of swearing but to have EVERY sentance littered with F and C words is just lazy writing in my book.

It had its moments ( few and far between ) and I switched off ( not literally ) after 45 minutes.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In The Loop

I was DISSAPOINTED. It was a sort of " The Office " political satire and was not as clever and funny as it clearly thought it was.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
In The Loop

I was DISSAPOINTED. It was a sort of " The Office " political satire and was not as clever and funny as it clearly thought it was.

This post is the exact reason, to a point, why you are totally unqualified to have any valid opinion whatsoever on any film that has been, is being and will ever be made.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This post is the exact reason, to a point, why you are totally unqualified to have any valid opinion whatsoever on any film that has been, is being and will ever be made.

This comes from a Man whose signature is from that TURD Sylvester Stallone film Cobra. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And you didn't even get the tag line right.

" Crime is a disease. Meet the cure.

Cobra (1986)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
And you didn't even get the tag line right.

" Crime is a disease. Meet the cure.

Cobra (1986)

Well, I wasn't quoting the tagline, I was quoting a line from the film, which the tag line was taken from. But I digress my, I never claimed to like Cobra, I merely adopted it's general flava to best represent my viewpoint on the state of The World. :) How are you?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tyson

Just a superb documentary. The man is far more articulate than I'd ever given him credit for. A tumultuous life, incredible career and I was literally hanging on every word. The footage of his fights from the late 80's just reminds you what a phenomenon he was. Nothing has been seen before or since Tyson in the heavyweight division, just makes you realise how PONCY the boxing scene is these days compared to back then.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Tyson

Just a superb documentary. The man is far more articulate than I'd ever given him credit for. A tumultuous life, incredible career and I was literally hanging on every word. The footage of his fights from the late 80's just reminds you what a phenomenon he was. Nothing has been seen before or since Tyson in the heavyweight division, just makes you realise how PONCY the boxing scene is these days compared to back then.

And what's great is he also highlights why black folk should be kept behind bars.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
In The Loop

In The Loop is one of the best films I've seen this year.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Step Brothers

I like Ferrell and this was amusing in parts but was generally puerile nonsense. I did laugh out loud when he put his testicles on his step brothers beloved Drum Kit. As I said puerile.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Dorian Gray

Didnt ecpect so wasnt to distressed.

Was a pile of turd, started OK ended Ok but the bit in the middle was just pointless, could of be 40 mins.

4/10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here