Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fill Me In!!

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Hi Everyone...
I've been away on holiday for TOO LONG, can you fill me in on everything i've missed PLEASE! :eek:

Cheers :thumbsup:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Lua Lua is coming/not coming/no longer needed because we played a young cental midfielder out of position and he's now the answer (choose which ever one you want)

Simon Cox is joining for £1.5 million because of the special relationship Gus and Di Matteo have

Andy Whing is definetly on his way because his name wasnt on his shirt in the pre-season pics.

Oh and we beat Aberdeen 1-0

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Lua Lua is coming/not coming/no longer needed because we played a young cental midfielder out of position and he's now the answer (choose which ever one you want)

Simon Cox is joining for £1.5 million because of the special relationship Gus and Di Matteo have

Andy Whing is definetly on his way because his name wasnt on his shirt in the pre-season pics.

Oh and we beat Aberdeen 1-0

Sounds good, cheers

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
OH and what the heck happened against that Portuguese side?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
OH and what the heck happened against that Portuguese side?

It was all Ashley Barnes's fault :laugh:

In reality, Barnes went in a bit late on their 'keeper which provoked a reaction from the opposition. A few rash tackles going in etc. Then half way through the second half, one of their players charges down the field pushing Barnes to the floor, cue mass brawl but the Albion didn't back down. Poyet liked the fact that we thought and stuck up for our team-mates, shows good morale between the team apparently.

I missed the bit out saying that when everyone was brawling, the ref and his assistants walked off the field and abandoned the game

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
It was all Ashley Barnes's fault :laugh:

In reality, Barnes went in a bit late on their 'keeper which provoked a reaction from the opposition. A few rash tackles going in etc. Then half way through the second half, one of their players charges down the field pushing Barnes to the floor, cue mass brawl but the Albion didn't back down. Poyet liked the fact that we thought and stuck up for our team-mates, shows good morale between the team apparently.

Oh right...sounds good lol! Cheers bud

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here