File Explorer Help please...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Must be being blonde today....I've done something to my c:\users\justine\favourites folder so that I can't see my favourites in internet explorer anymore.

I was arsing around last night trying to find a hidden file and now I've stuffed the lot :facepalm: I know the favourites are there as the folder says 100 items, but I can't see any of them either in File Explorer or Internet Explorer...

What the dickens have I done....daft bint!

Any help gratefully received....

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Sounds strange if you can actually see items in the Favourites folder - what exactly where you doing regarding the hidden file?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I'm sure you're all off scratching your heads...but I thought I best let you know I've fixed it. So stand down...

:blush:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Sounds strange if you can actually see items in the Favourites folder - what exactly where you doing regarding the hidden file?

Seems reverse logic applies, I was unhiding a file, but ineffect have managed to hide the favourites! Now I've hidden the system files again - they are back!

Thanks anyhow :lol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Altap Salamander ?? theres a catchy marketing name.... I just sit in front of my laptop and send emails and surf the web, not going to change what I've got to be honest, it works fine *.... I just can't be arsed! :lol:

* as long as I don't fiddle with it when I haven't a clue what I'm doing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports