Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fighting in the north, west and south...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Now what possible motive could the NSK have for toeing the EXACT club line the week before a meeting about improving the atmosphere and moving people around huh? :whistle:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Fighting everywhere except on the pitch.

He's copped a lot of abuse on here, and I'm not so sure that he should be starting, but JFC really went for it last night. He was culpable for their goal, but he harried and chased all night, and was fighting for the team, and even the manager's future.

Jan 30, 2008
What stewards using common sense don't be stupid. Home fans are easy targets. As for the stewards exchanging punches that is a bloody disgrace. They are supposed to show restraint not go toe to toe. Mind you how dare those fans who pay hard earned cash vent their spleen at that performance! It's quite worrying that it's seems that you can't even protest your disdain anymore. The club might rue this performance yet again from the stewards.
Would they go toe to toe when they're not wearing hi viz clothing and outside of a football stadium:rolleyes:
regards
DR

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I've just posted on my blog about how hard I'm going to find it going to the Boxing Day game with my 8 year old son if Hyypia is still in charge. My own opinion has always been to back the team on the pitch, sing for the team and get behind them during 90 minutes. Of course I broke this in the mid 90s. The gory times were protest after protest, sweary song after sweary song and it was completely needed. I'm not sure how it would have looked through 8 year old eyes though.

Of course the funny thing is that now we are NOT in gory days. We are having a bad season but a bad season in a good and secure stadium with a fan as chairman. That said I think that fan has made some terrible decisions recently. In the gory days we were together as one. Now we are split in three between the apathetic no-shows, the Sami Out brigade and the lickers.

The club is currently showing an incredible lack of leadership on and off the pitch and they are going to lose their precious match day experience for the rest of the season unless they restore it. Premier League Ready? My a**e.

I shall be there against Reading with my seven-year-old, and at Fulham without him. Not so sure we're divided into three at the moment: there's just the no-shows and the Hyypia out. I've taken a lot longer to get into the latter camp, but it seems the only one that isn't there is Bloom (or is he a no show because he's in Australia?)

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
i have no promblem with brighton fans at aii the gay chants is a joke i went to the game with my boy who is at uni at brighton we as a family love it always busy but as we tried to board our train from brighton to falmer there was two divs behind police very brave goadeing wall fans shame they wont do it at wall and im not a aggresive person

My Rod Liddle, your journalism has improved.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
People should just accept that we are going down. I realised relegation is inevitable after the Fulham game and it's made the last two defeats a lot less painful.

The guy next to me had to leave early because his five year old was so upset about the fightin in the WSL and South stand.
Made me feel pretty sad.
what on earth has it come to?

My 7 year old couldn't stop pointing and laughing - said it was his favourite Albion game ever. The look of wonderment on his face as Millwall broke through the stewarding cordon was a sight to behold.

Of course we were sat in the very safe East Stand. The Millwall fans nearer that end seemed very tame by comparison to their "left side".

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
I want to know with all the fighting in the North, West and South, what exactly were the East stand doing?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Calm down. I'm not saying we should accept the absolute shambolic way our club is being run but coming to terms that we are probably going down makes it less stressful to deal with.

I know, and I would not punch anyone unless they were Finnish possibly with a bloody good head start.

I want to know with all the fighting in the North, West and South, what exactly were the East stand doing?

There's now officially more atmosphere on a deep space asteroid.

No one even has the energy to tut any more when someone gets up early for a half time piss

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here