Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fight - Millwall scum

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Embarrassing, you cannot defend the undefendable.......

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
You've made yourself look like pricks if wall did attack kids and women not one of you done f*** all sums you lot up perfectly !!

Have you tried to justify this by insulting us? Well done. Also, would you like us to send the money that you threw at us back to you in the post? If you do want it back, which council flat do I post it to?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is very sad in this day and age people like Dirty Den and " the wall will not tolerate it " as some people said 2-0 and you f***ed it up think that in some way this is a badge of honour, that makes him and the wankers he mixes with real men, by running around like a bunch of ignorant boneheads punching anything in their way including, actually exclusively including women, elderly men, parents and kids. To him this is something to be proud of and to have a wank at home whilst watching it repeated on youtube on loop. No, real men are in afghanistan getting bullets shot at them to protect liberty and freedom, many coming home in bodybags. Real men are those that were slain in the great wars in their teenage years and twenties, real men protect and provide for their loved ones in very trying economic times against all the odds. That is what a real man does.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You've made yourself look like pricks if wall did attack kids and women not one of you done f*** all sums you lot up perfectly !!

Actually the women and kids held their own. My son and I found a little group of your lot in town, they were giving it all the "bum sex" stuff (which was really insulting as we're father and son) so we decked a couple and the rest legged it. Bit of a poor show from your lot, was expecting more. First time my son had come face-to-face with 'wall and he couldn't believe how easy you were! To be honest I was embarrassed for you, but as has been pointed out, it's just old rep with you now isn't it? "Two nil and you f***ed it up!" Classic!

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
It is very sad in this day and age people like Dirty Den and " the wall will not tolerate it " as some people said 2-0 and you f***ed it up think that in some way this is a badge of honour, that makes him and the wankers he mixes with real men, by running around like a bunch of ignorant boneheads punching anything in their way including, actually exclusively including women, elderly men, parents and kids. To him this is something to be proud of and to have a wank at home whilst watching it repeated on youtube on loop. No, real men are in afghanistan getting bullets shot at them to protect liberty and freedom, many coming home in bodybags. Real men are those that were slain in the great wars in their teenage years and twenties, real men protect and provide for their loved ones in very trying economic times against all the odds. That is what a real man does.

This surely wins post of the day.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Out of interest if a real man has served in afghan but still likes a bit of football violence , is he still a real man ?

A scenario I know is true

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
I have to say I met a couple of Millwall fans at Polegate, one older guy with a guy late teens early twenties, travelled to Falmer chatting to them both, they were as nice as pie, I have a mate who goes to the Den with his other half and 7 year old son every home game, they're as nice as pie, every club has it's element of idiots, yes probably even us, personally don't think they were anywhere near as bad as Leeds.

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
You can get away with being mouthy to the Nigel's etc but Wall will not tolerate it.youve come unstuck so surprise surprise lets make up bullshit about women and kids being involved fuckin pathetic!! why sing 2-0 and you f***ed it up mouthy ***** who think they can get away with

You really are a vile representation of the human race, tell me do your knuckles hurt constantly dragging along the ground??

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You can get away with being mouthy to the Nigel's etc but Wall will not tolerate it.youve come unstuck so surprise surprise lets make up bullshit about women and kids being involved fuckin pathetic!! why sing 2-0 and you f***ed it up mouthy ***** who think they can get away with
er....because you did?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Out of interest if a real man has served in afghan but still likes a bit of football violence , is he still a real man ?

A scenario I know is true

Depends whose side he was on on both counts.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
No obviously not but I don't believe it !!! Like I said surely grown men like all of you would have done something about it if it did happen

I saw it back in the late 70's with my own eyes - a chap with a kid of about 6 or 7 was set upon (wanted his scarf...doh!). Was with my boss who flew over and fronted three of them and after wacking one they all ran away with their J cloths up their arses.......

Big Bad Wall...... hmmmmmm

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
personally don't think they were anywhere near as bad as Leeds.

Leeds aren’t worse than Millwall. The difference is Leeds are a large club and pro-rata have about the same amount of bullies as anyone else, Millwall on the other hand are a small club with a very high proportion of mongrels.

I’m not talking about a clubs violent following, I’m talking about the mongrels that intimidate the vulnerable. Lots of clubs have a big firm but it’s generally the case nowadays that if you don’t want trouble you can avoid it. The only time that isn’t the case is when we play Millwall, they indiscriminately behave like mongrels and make no distinction between normal fans and up-for-it fans.

I remember being told a story about Cardiff’s Soul Crew, a small group of Brighton lads were cornered by a much larger group of Cardiff, expecting a leathering they feared the worst, instead they were let go and told “Cardiff aren’t bullies, now f*** off before we change our minds”. Not advocating any of it, just using it to illustrate the difference between the norm and our guests last night.

Millwall people are in a different class to anyone else when is comes to behaving like mongrels. I saw a whole family of them on the train to the game yesterday, they seriously haven’t evolved at the same pace as the rest of the human race. The women were the most foul creatures you’ll ever see, the youngest was about 15 and looked and sounded like a junkie, and Mum, with teeth missing looked like she’d just swam between the two piers fully clothed, both of them should wear a muzzle when out. As for the men, why would you breed with that? The only thing you’d stick in those slags is a knife, what a horror story!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here