Fifa 2010

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stevebucknor1

Jan 3, 2011
FIFA-2010 is the best game for ever. It is really amazing and outstanding game for ever. I have never seen this type of game before in my life. It is really fantastic game. There are superb graphics in it. It is really very well designed. It is the best game for me.

jackamla

Feb 5, 2011
FIFA 10 is amazing pc game. FIFA 10 makes a mockery of their pretentions, showing at once how far videogames have come in 10 years and how far FIFA has come from its days as a critical kick-bag.

kamrald

Feb 18, 2011
This tournament is inherent in football does not offer as much content as FIFA 10, but the game does not improve in several areas the first thing I was surprised by the number of teams that have managed to pack in this game you can literally choose anyone to play you should, you are a resident of Andorra in Zambia, or you can select the language country and the favourite to go to glory in the World Cup campaign.

roniecooper

Mar 31, 2011
Some gameplay elements have also been adjusted to allow more casual players to participate, and also to ensure the hardcore fans find the game more of a challenge. For non-players, there are two buttons on the new Dad-Pad control system. player bats use to direct their players to switch a button and a button to shoot. The control system does most of the hard work, with the responses of players who are governed by the scenario found in

ronietucker

May 31, 2011
FIFA 10 is a mockery of their claims, which shows both how far games have come in 10 years and how far FIFA has come from his days as a critical lack of stock. It is amazing in his description of the game, your party flowing all the drama, grace and the random action of the real deal. This is football as we know and love, and is an absolute joy to play.

zinmodee

Jan 9, 2012
I have played many times Fifa 2010 but still enjoying it a lot. The experience is really great when you play the shots. It is really a great series with improved graphics and updated rosters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports