Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 15

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
You know what, I do the same, but there hasn't been any very decent choices in previous years. Which one did you use in 2014? It's hard to find a good looking one that isn't far too big or doesn't have a big running track around it lol.

http://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-15-stadiums/

I think Sanderson Park is closest - a similar capacity and curved rather than straight lines, although it's as if the Amex has been squished so it's narrower and taller

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I've not played these football games, or much PlayStation stuff for nearly 10 years. Back in the day PES was far superior to FIFA.

Is that not the case anymore then?

Genuinely interested as the lad is eyeing a game for Christmas and when I told him PES was the one to go for he just looked at me blankly and said I was talking rubbish. :shrug:

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
ace1bc8023c74a99cc570988bf21ed26.jpg
f8c10d1d5a0aa6199ca783b2d859fa52.jpg

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
I've not played these football games, or much PlayStation stuff for nearly 10 years. Back in the day PES was far superior to FIFA.

Genuinely interested as the lad is eyeing a game for Christmas and when I told him PES was the one to go for he just looked at me blankly and said I was talking rubbish. :shrug:

everything changed at the beginning of the ps3 era - Pro Evo 2008 was just embarrassingly bad - while FIFA improved from being a truly crap game (had been crap from FIFA 2000 onwards)

FIFA 10 was probably when the main tide shifted, a really, really good game, ans the Pro Evos were just meh in comparison

However, pro evo 15 looks good this year, and might be the one to go for in a few years, but get your son fifa. itll still be better, and all his mates will be playing that

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

In the PS2 era PES was far superior, but as soon as the PS3/360 arrived, Konami dropped the ball and FIFA really stepped it up a gear. Since then, FIFA has ruled the roost with both licensing and gameplay and it's only recently that PES has closed the quality gap but it still doesn't match up as far as I'm concerned. I give the demo a go every year out of loyalty to the old games, but it just doesn't feel as good.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
f6eacb2c5ec4b9676275d0521c480132.jpg
242caa431139a7eea56bc1e16f116cdd.jpg

There's the green keeper kit.
So far failed to get Stockdale in the purple one.
Even tried playing St. Ettienne away.

D

Deleted member 18477

http://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-15-stadiums/

I think Sanderson Park is closest - a similar capacity and curved rather than straight lines, although it's as if the Amex has been squished so it's narrower and taller

I used to use the ESTADIO NACIONAL until we built the east stand upper... Ever since I've used the Sanderson Park one as well. I quite like that STADION EUROPA as well but that looks nothing like the amex at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here