Hailsham
pitch-11082.png
<3

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
It's all so flawed...
Kuszczak would get a place in 3/4 of the Premier League teams, he deserves a 76 I reckon.
Bridge and Bruno are both approaching-75 quality, and Bridge is definitely not the slowest of those players.

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
How do they know who is rare and who isn't etc. and also, are wingers are slow........

It's all so flawed...
Kuszczak would get a place in 3/4 of the Premier League teams, he deserves a 76 I reckon.
Bridge and Bruno are both approaching-75 quality, and Bridge is definitely not the slowest of those players.

In EA's book, Old=slow, no exceptions, so therefore no matter what the players do in games they will never be as fast in Fifa as their younger counterparts.
also, the fact that buckley has 83 pace is a joke, he is at least as fast as kaz, who has 89.

and about the rare thing, the people that created that website are EA moderators and have early access to all the database data for ultimate team.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
EA will never win when it comes to ratings. There's no doubt they really do screw some player ratings up. Benayoun 82, Daniel Agger 83 both well overrated to name just a couple. It also goes without saying certain players are underrated but on the whole I'd say with a couple of individuals on higher ratings that's there or thereabouts where we are. As the season rolls on these ratings will fluctuate depending on the players performances. Albion keep winning & EA will reflect that. End of the day it is just a game... Although a f**king good one!!!

D

Deleted member 18477

Don't worry about buckleys rating. In career after a few seasons he plays like one of the best wingers in the world. His acceleration and speed are unreal anyway and also not bad at shooting. Think he's 73 in a career I did from the old game.

Would be very interesting to see what they would rate bridge, Bruno, Koooooshack etc if they were still playing for a top level team. Slightly higher I reckon...

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
I think there is a squad update when the game comes out, for example Vicente wasn't on FIFA 12 when it first came out, then after the update he was there; Noone also went from 63 to 67

D

Deleted member 18477

I think there is a squad update when the game comes out, for example Vicente wasn't on FIFA 12 when it first came out, then after the update he was there; Noone also went from 63 to 67

Very true! Just want this damn thing to come out now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here