Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIFA 12 Online League PS3

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
Right that's me done in this league. Palarse are absolutely shit and unplayable. Let me know when you start a new league and I don't get stiched up with palarse!!!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Me too. Anyone with pace is raping my defence - Can we start a league where we can pick our own teams please, I was enjoying the last one much more.

Feel free to suggest something matey. Though I'd personally prefer to stay away from 5* teams e.g Barca, Madrid, City etc.
What would you suggest? Premiership without Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City & Arsenal?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'm not fussed what star level , just would like to be a team that isn't Southampton! When I play with my mates we like 4/4.5 star teams the most as it gives us a good choice of teams from all around the world. Although 3 & a half seems to be working well, so not too bothered either way

Ok, I'll create a second league now for people that want to pick any team under 4.5*

Edit: Just go for any star in this league.

Last edited:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
fifa12-title.jpg

New League - Champions League/Season

Rules:

*Any team from any nation with a maximum of 4.5* rating.
*12 Spaces available so get in quick!
*No duplicate teams. I will post teams on here as you enter. Duplicates will be booted and have to re-enter.
*2 Games each.
*This league is for regular players. Please stick to the current Championship for the occasional game.

League Name:
NSC Champions
League Password: nsc

Current Teams:

Fulham
- tomecho27 (myself)
Napoli - SadBarsterd
B. Dortmund - Xhiea
Valencia - massie90
PSG - Kaan

Note. The original league will remain for those that want to compete within the Championship.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here