FIFA 12 BHAFC League

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
How many have you played, won and lost etc
Played 5 I believe, 4 wins only "loss" was when I got disconnected against you.

I may not be able to play after work tonight as I have a uni resit to complete.
I suppose its ironic really, if I wasn't any good at Fifa I would probably have passed without a resit, therefore, having more time to play Fifa. Strange old world :)

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Played 5 I believe, 4 wins only "loss" was when I got disconnected against you.

I may not be able to play after work tonight as I have a uni resit to complete.
I suppose its ironic really, if I wasn't any good at Fifa I would probably have passed without a resit, therefore, having more time to play Fifa. Strange old world :)

wanna play me now?

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Not really, people have 'given up' loads of people are waiting to join though, so I'm thinking of creating a new one?

Create a new one but get people to name a team when they say they will join. Then when you have 8 teams assign them at random to people in the tournament. Did it at uni and its good fun, set it to like 3.5 or 4 star teams. Gets you an interesting mix.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Create a new one but get people to name a team when they say they will join. Then when you have 8 teams assign them at random to people in the tournament. Did it at uni and its good fun, set it to like 3.5 or 4 star teams. Gets you an interesting mix.

Alright, I'll make a new thread.
Wouldn't it be better to just do 4 star + and get anyone to choose what they want? that way people can't complain etc

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Alright, I'll make a new thread.
Wouldn't it be better to just do 4 star + and get anyone to choose what they want? that way people can't complain etc

Boring if people have same team and then everyone would want Barcadrid. Say maximum 4.5 star team and people can choose whoever as long as it isnt gone.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Boring if people have same team and then everyone would want Barcadrid. Say maximum 4.5 star team and people can choose whoever as long as it isnt gone.

Sorry didn't see this post, just done the thread... I've done it so you have to have your own team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports