Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 10

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I am being a FIFA10 spaz.

I'm playing in Be A Pro mode, and when I win games, I get awarded points. What do I do with them?

Also how do you unlock new boots, tape, alice bands, gloves, sweatbands and all? I want to PIMP my Virtual Pro

When you are in between matches (on the screen with league table, top goal scorer, etc) on the menu theres a 'player improvements' area. You spend your points on attributes (pace, stamina, shooting, heading, etc.). There's about 30 attributes, and it shows you your rank within the club.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Got Albion 2nd in the prem in the first season, behind Arsenal by a point. Then went to Inter Milan got sacked for simming every game, now I'm at PSV who are 2 billion pounds in debt. Btw you get an achievement for 2 promotions in a row.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
When you are in between matches (on the screen with league table, top goal scorer, etc) on the menu theres a 'player improvements' area. You spend your points on attributes (pace, stamina, shooting, heading, etc.). There's about 30 attributes, and it shows you your rank within the club.

I am still being a spaz. I still can't find this place for love nor money - not in be a pro or manager mode. What am I doing wrong? I have 3000 points to burn

is it because I'm only playing at semi pro?

Apologies this is the first ever FIFA game I have purchased

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I am still being a spaz. I still can't find this place for love nor money - not in be a pro or manager mode. What am I doing wrong? I have 3000 points to burn

is it because I'm only playing at semi pro?

Apologies this is the first ever FIFA game I have purchased

Ah, I hadn't played be a pro on Fifa 10 yet, I think it is different. Soz.

Go to the menu when in central hub, on be a pro, go to lesson 3 of 3, and it says; 'Player Growth - Grow your Virtual Pro by unlocking accomplishments or spend experience points on attributes if you play with a real player or another created player'

Sounds like you can't 'buy' skills for your Virtual Pro through the a be a pro mode, unless you play as someone else? Bit odd...

snake199

Brighton By The Sea
Oct 9, 2009
Portslade
I have the PS2 version and it's great. I'm only interested in the manager mode and made a team called "Crawley Town" and we made it the the 4th round of the league cup, lost against Crewe 17-16 on penilties in the first round of the Johnstone Paint and funnily enough met Brighton in the final of the FA cup and beat them 3-1. And won the league two with 125 points and without a loss.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I have the PS2 version and it's great. I'm only interested in the manager mode and made a team called "Crawley Town" and we made it the the 4th round of the league cup, lost against Crewe 17-16 on penilties in the first round of the Johnstone Paint and funnily enough met Brighton in the final of the FA cup and beat them 3-1. And won the league two with 125 points and without a loss.

Someone's been playing on amateur...
:thumbsup:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Right a SPAZZO Question here...

Ive recently got myself an XBox (Crimbo pressie funnily enough) and Im trying to connect to the interweb for some online gaming but I dont have a wireless attachment for the Console and I dont have anywhere to plug in my Earthnet cable unless I take the whole thing downstairs which isnt an option. What can I do? I thaught about plugging it into my laptop and seeing if it will work throught that but it just says that the connection is faulty, is this because it doesnt work or is it something simple that I can sort out myself? (I am a real spaz with this kind of stuff so simple instructions please!)

If I cant play it through my Laptop is there any other options or will I just have to wait until Ive go the wireless thing for it? (Buying a really really long cable isnt really an option).

Thanks x

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Right a SPAZZO Question here...

Ive recently got myself an XBox (Crimbo pressie funnily enough) and Im trying to connect to the interweb for some online gaming but I dont have a wireless attachment for the Console and I dont have anywhere to plug in my Earthnet cable unless I take the whole thing downstairs which isnt an option. What can I do? I thaught about plugging it into my laptop and seeing if it will work throught that but it just says that the connection is faulty, is this because it doesnt work or is it something simple that I can sort out myself? (I am a real spaz with this kind of stuff so simple instructions please!)

If I cant play it through my Laptop is there any other options or will I just have to wait until Ive go the wireless thing for it? (Buying a really really long cable isnt really an option).

Thanks x

Plugging in to your laptop should work, just make sure your laptop is on and connected before turning on the 360. I got errors as well if i turned the pc on second.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Right another one...

Im guessing I need to sign up for XBox LIVE on the XBox website, after Ive done this is it easy to play some online Soccerball?

Like I said, Im a real SPAZZO when it comes to this kind of thing!

May 1, 2009
Yeah you need to be signed up to Xbox Live, but you need a Debit/Credit card avaliable that you can use to pay the monthly fee of £5, or you can pay for 3 months for £15, and 12 months will cost you £40

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Yes you need gold to play online, if you look around online you can get a year for 26 quid ish. Better than fiver a month..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here