Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 09

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm 99% sure, what do you have it set to?

They made it so in ranked it's manual and in unranked you can choose and find games which suit you. I think.

its manual for me all the time on online and offline.

currently i have played 15 games on xbox live.

14 wins. 1 loss. it was 13 out of 13 until i lost on a damn penalty shoot out!!!!! CHALLENGE ME .

MattyLumps

ps-i assume i have played bad opposition...rather than being good at this game. up till now my last fifa game was fifa '97!

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
Hello,

my 360 tag is Ratso Albion (with space), and that's what I'm playing FIFA09 on.
I always play as Brighton, no matter what. I was in the top 6000 last week but have slipped out of the 10000 due to inactivity.

My PSN name is RatsoAlbion (no space) but I don't have FIFA for that at the mo. Might get PES2009 for the Master League if it has trophy support.

Please add me for mano a mano and/or BAP games.

Cheers,

Ratso

Scott29

May 11, 2008
Hove
Does anyone want to get ended on fifa on PS3. i will ruin your day!

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
I've been playing it on the PS3 since it came out, and I'm still yet to score from a bleedin' free kick. :cry:

Any tips?

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
I've been playing it on the PS3 since it came out, and I'm still yet to score from a bleedin' free kick. :cry:

Any tips?

Hold R1 whilst you do and bend it into the top corner with the power bar little above the first line, if you're about 20-25 yards out. With someone like Van Persie, or Juninho you can not fail.

Either that or hold L1 with no bend and just hammer it at the 'keeper's corner of the goal. He will either panic and put it out for a corner, or it will slam into the top corner. Works best with someone like Gerrard or Lampard (someone who can wallop it).

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Hold R1 whilst you do and bend it into the top corner with the power bar little above the first line, if you're about 20-25 yards out. With someone like Van Persie, or Juninho you can not fail.

Either that or hold L1 with no bend and just hammer it at the 'keeper's corner of the goal. He will either panic and put it out for a corner, or it will slam into the top corner. Works best with someone like Gerrard or Lampard (someone who can wallop it).

Ah cheers for that, I'll give a whirl!

jackcrow

Dec 19, 2011
My fledgling career has already begun online on the PS3, not too bad. 2 wins and 1. Even in loss, in every game played well, but with the wrong tactics, I went down, and left many loopholes in the lead to 3-1 victory.

ryanbrian

Feb 3, 2012
USA
One of the great things about FIFA games is the way we will continue updating and adding more features to their great games, year after year. In FIFA 09 celebrations were one of the main additions, where after scoring a goal he has a short period of time to choose how you want your player to celebrate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here