Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ffs! Open the upper stands and get tickets on general sale! - East Stand Upper now on sale

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The ESU massive will be spitting feathers if they can't sit in their usual seats .

benny-hill-complete-and-unadulterated-the-naughty-early-years-set-two-1972-1974-2005031105075775.jpg

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Yeah, all decent, some better than others though, and I am waiting for a better seat than those currently available for me and my mates. If you have four in the rear of the West lower near the halfway line, would you swap with me if I pick up four at the front of the North East corner? If not, why not, they are all decent seats?

I don't have four Cup tickets, but if I did and PB allowed, I don't care where I sit. Honestly.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I don't have four Cup tickets, but if I did and PB allowed, I don't care where I sit. Honestly.

Maybe you have better eyes than me, but I can't see who is who at the far end of the pitch.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Our STs are at one end, have had since The Amex opened and numerous chances to relocate. Wouldn't move, love where we are. Can't read the names on the scoreboard due to old eyes, but makes no odds.

I see, i like to see though, when I pay to see.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I take it, should the improbable happen and we be lucky enough to reach a semi-final then you wouldn't go to Wembley since the majority of seating is at one end or t'other.

I will take the best I can get, if I can get one with a better view I will, especially if it is at no extra cost to the worst view.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Bugger, opened up half the blocks at the south ends of west and east now.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Given the general lack of enthusiasm for the FA Cup not only amongst the clubs but the fans, and that they club got burnt badly on the Palace game, opening the the lower bowl to begin with makes sense from the club's perspective. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and spend other peoples money.

I'd rather sit in the WSU for this game, but my desire to see the game is greater than my seat preference so I have bought a seat in the north. At £18 and the prospect of a good old fashioned cup-tie buying a ticket for this should be a no brainer for fans. Absolutely stunned at the moaning on this thread, if anything can be described as tinpot, it's putting seat preference above match attendance.

If you are a season ticket holder, or a member the info is there, you can buy multiple tickets so people can sit together, it's not that hard to get a ticket for this game, and they are STILL available so the club is vindicated thus far. If we sell out more tickets will go on sale, it's really not that hard to figure out.

Happy Clapper.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The thing is its the chicken and the egg because if fans see the club treating it as a 2nd rate game some fans will also. The club have based this games arrangements on the Palace tie which a alot of factors that affected the crowd. If bronze members can get 4 tickets I will bite the bullet and try to get 7 together in the lower stadium. Modern football what a drag:(

Please don't go in the north. I don't want all the moaning.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Any sort of positive result V Stoke and I can see the sales ramping up for this game. I think a crowd of 25k + is quite likely, especially as we'll likely see the home debut of our record signing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here