Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FFS - Balogun

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
A German friend was visiting a few weeks ago and said "why have you signed Balogun, he's a liability". I raised an eye brow and said he'd been brilliant when called upon defeating ManUtd and looked a quality signing. Despite the wonderful goal though, 2 games, 2 horrendous mistakes. Hopefully, perhaps like Ryan before him once settled the errors will disappear, but he does look prone to a mishap. You can see why Dunk / Duffy are the preferred pair when both available.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A German friend was visiting a few weeks ago and said "why have you signed Balogun, he's a liability". I raised an eye brow and said he'd been brilliant when called upon defeating ManUtd and looked a quality signing. Despite the wonderful goal though, 2 games, 2 horrendous mistakes. Hopefully, perhaps like Ryan before him once settled the errors will disappear, but he does look prone to a mishap. You can see why Dunk / Duffy are the preferred pair when both available.

Possibly, although not as horrendous a mistake as headbutting someone early into a key game where we've just taken the lead. If we'd lost that game, Duffy would have been absolutely crucified (on here). He was lucky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here