Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Few Liverpool tickets available from ticket office

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Gutted, there are still a few tickets left as of 10.32 this morning however you have to collect them and I like in f**king Rotherham
Ask for a duplicate at Liverpool. Nothing to lose by trying, they will probably be doing this for me.

knocker

Jan 31, 2012
rotherham seagull if you can get them not a problem if you want them picking up , im going to the Amex in the morning to get mine
thats if they allow it let me know

legal seagull

Jul 21, 2011
Welshpool, Powys
I ordered 5 tickets this am and even though I live in mid-wales they are posting them to me by special delivery for which I paid £10. Just ring up and ask- I am sure it can be done. they initially told me that I had to collect but when I "insisted" they could arrange special delivery the Albion ticket office were very quick to oblige. Best of luck!

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
I have a ticket available in block 127, including coach travel to/from Lewes or Brighton (Preston Circus) £54 all in (Face value). Sale due to illness. I'm still going so you will have to sit with me :)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I ordered 5 tickets this am and even though I live in mid-wales they are posting them to me by special delivery for which I paid £10. Just ring up and ask- I am sure it can be done. they initially told me that I had to collect but when I "insisted" they could arrange special delivery the Albion ticket office were very quick to oblige. Best of luck!

I ordered 2 and will be collecting them from Anfield ticket office (I hope).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here