Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ferrie Bodde

I heard a whisper today that Brighton may be looking for a loan agreement until the end of the season for Swans Dutch midfielder Bodde.

He's a superb talent that has not played for 2 seasons after suffering a ACL injury. He's coming back to full fitness now and is looking to get some action.

If he does come then please look after him as we want him back!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Heard about him being a class player when for, wouldn't surprise me out if he got injured whilst here.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Good player, and I would be delighted, not sure he follows the brief of the type we are supposed to be after tho.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
He has a strike on him!

Good player, and I would be delighted, not sure he follows the brief of the type we are supposed to be after tho.

Take it from me, if Ferrie gets back to anywhere like his previous form he is one of the best outside the Premiership. We turned down 2 bids from prem teams (well, ok Bolton and Wigan) for £4m + before his injury.

It's not just his shooting, he can pick out a winger and shoot a ball to his feet from over 40yds consistently. Totally runs the show from midfield and would suit Brighton's style

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I thought he was a deep lying midfielder similar to Bridcutt, looking at some of those goals maybe I'm wrong though, but if so do we really need two like that, as good a player as Bodde is?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Yes please. Arguably the best player in this division when he was at Swansea.

Get him in, always saw him as a rich mans Gary Dicker.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Great news.

Didnt we have Painter on loan after he recovered from an injury at the swans and then we ended up signing him! Could be the same with this chap :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here