Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Fernando Torres is not for sale at any price"

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
sounds like someone is lining up a bid...

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
After the season he's had so far, can't see anyone wanting to pay more than £10 million for him. I wouldn't give them 2 bob, I can't stand the little twat

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I actually HATE IT when people make this STUPID statement.

Of COURSE he is for sale at a price. If Barca offered £900m then it would be accepted.

WHY do people keep saying this!?

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
For five bob and a packet of chewie?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
swap with Porto for that Hulk fella.

D

Deleted member 18477

I reckon Arsenal could do well with him and RVP up front, the new Dennis and Thierry?

Arsenal were looking at Poldolski. Much rather have him if i were Wenger. Torres is dogshit!

Just to think who Chelsea could have potentially signed instead of Torres for 50 million or less...

Poldolski
Mario Gomez
Cavani
Lavezzi
Aguero (before he joined city)
Cardozo
Llorente
Prob Van Persie (couldn't see Wenger refusing 50 million for any player)
Falcao
Hulk
Soldado

Chelsea could have got a bid accepted for most strikers in the world. Not all would actually want to join Chelsea but to think they splashed 50 million on literally a donkey is unreal! Abramovich is a nutter!

BAHA Wilson

Nov 21, 2011
im a chelsea fan and i have faith in him. hes the future not the now ! drogbas 34 ok hes got maybe 1 or 2 seasons left then he'll build the team around torres but in my opinion he should play sturridge in the centre forward role anyway and buy a decent winger

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Not all would actually want to join Chelsea but to think they splashed 50 million on literally a donkey is unreal! Abramovich is a nutter!

Don't be so soppy.

No way is the guy a donkey, he's a world class player that's having a mare in part of career, that happens to be at Chelsea.

I'm sure he'll leave in Jan, and then bang in loads of 'em for whoever.

D

Deleted member 18477

Don't be so soppy.

No way is the guy a donkey, he's a world class player that's having a mare in part of career, that happens to be at Chelsea.

I'm sure he'll leave in Jan, and then bang in loads of 'em for whoever.

But he's NOT for sale though? So his 'mare' will continue...

If he forces a move, I'll believe hes world class again when I see it! Michael Owen was world class... Can't say that anymore. Same goes for Torres!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's probably for the best, it could have been embarassing if someone had offered a half eaten Mars Bar for him. Might have been too good to turn down.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Arsenal were looking at Poldolski. Much rather have him if i were Wenger. Torres is dogshit!

Just to think who Chelsea could have potentially signed instead of Torres for 50 million or less...

Poldolski
Mario Gomez
Cavani
Lavezzi
Aguero (before he joined city)
Cardozo
Llorente
Prob Van Persie (couldn't see Wenger refusing 50 million for any player)
Falcao
Hulk
Soldado

Chelsea could have got a bid accepted for most strikers in the world. Not all would actually want to join Chelsea but to think they splashed 50 million on literally a donkey is unreal! Abramovich is a nutter!
Hes had a very long period with a niggling injury, and a bad period out of form, to call him a donkey highlights the fact that you are a prize 100% berk.

D

Deleted member 18477

Hes had a very long period with a niggling injury, and a bad period out of form, to call him a donkey highlights the fact that you are a prize 100% berk.

It's an opinion. Get over it. Hes arguebly the worst striker in the prem at the mo. can't score goals and looks to have somewhat lost interest for football! At present Chelsea might as well have signed a donkey! Will he ever be good again? Who knows! To say its merely a blip is a bit strange as he's been rubbish since way before the 2010 world cup!! A year and a half ago!!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Torres will be back at Anfield sooner rather than later. He will not move to another EPL club.
Kenny is not his greatest fan after the parting of the waves but Suarez is a big fan and he suffered from the situation at LFC when h&g were still in charge. I see a bid of £20m being made, but I do not see him back until the summer as chelski won't want to eat too much humble pie.
He made a mistake. He loves LFC, the fans and the city believe it or not and the sooner he comes home the better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here