Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferguson to Man Utd for £120 Million?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The headline from this article seems to suggest £120 Million deal agreed.

Any truth in it? I wonder if that's why he has gone off the boil a little bit?

View attachment 169891
Having been slightly embarrassed at calling the Fati transfer rubbish, I think I am safe in saying that this is utter tosh.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
BREAKING NEWS

Evan Ferguson once watched an episode of Postman Pat who drives a RED van which means he must be signing for Man Utd for the princly sum of one of Mrs Miggins finest Pies !!!

Its true I tell ya

utter clickbait tosh

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Clicks won't bait themselves

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
There were a couple of similar articles on both Metro and MSNnews websites yesterday… they made me laugh and I certainly wasn’t compelled to regurgitate that rubbish on here.

I wish others would exercise the same restraint.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Exchange of the week: the one that took place between TalkSport’s Alex Crook and Evan Ferguson.

Crook: “There’s a lot of England fans who would love to see you pull on the white shirt – is that ever going to happen? Was that ever going to happen?”

Ferguson (who has already pulled on the senior green shirt, eh, eight times): “No, no ... that’s never going to happen, no. That’s not a question.”

Crook: “What’s the reason that you’re so committed to Ireland?”

Ferguson (wearing a slightly bemused expression): “Eh, I’m Irish.”

(from The Irish Times)

Last edited:

el punal

FFS!! File under rumour mongering bollocks along with how many clubs from how many countries want our Roberto. I suppose we should be flattered with all the attention but really it’s getting rather tedious.

P.S. Add to the list the names of Mitoma, Estupinan, Enciso, Pedro, Adingra and Doris the tea lady. :shootself

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
£120m, £150k a week in wages and a sore bum sitting on a bench for five years

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Why do you all want to deny the boy his shot at real football, with a proper club?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He's not worth £120M, not yet anyway. In two or three years he might be, if he fulfils his potential. Not all wonderkids do though - remember Peter Marinello anyone?
Apart from the money, it wouldn't be a good move for him - he's young, and doesn't need a salary the size of the GDP of a medium sized African nation just yet; there's plenty of time for that later! Besides, he's doing alright financially at the moment already! Better to stay and learn his trade with us.
Besides which, I don't believe any team will be paying £120M for him - again, not yet anyway.

In a fantasy world in which £120M was offered, TB would certainly have to think very hard about it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here