Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ferguson out

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
What i trying to say let's take it on a level playing field and the first 3 matches of the season what i quoted is fact.

I fear that our support is not actually support at all.

Maybe it's me who is deluded i thought we had realistic fans.

:shootself

4 games 3 defeats , we all hoped deep down for more. Even the win was concerning for 60 mins.
Don't get me wrong , when I'm at the games I won't slate the players or DW (yet) , I will vocally get behind the team and hope that I manage to get those around me singing too. It's just on here this is the place to "moan" , I just find it frustrating and concerning.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
4 games 3 defeats.

As someone has mentioned above, you start judging about 10 games in.

Of the promoted sides last year after 4 games:

Scunthorpe 22nd - W0 D2 L2 (to Bristol C and Rotherham)
Bristol City 20th - W1 D0 L3 (to Bradford, Huddersfield and Blackpool)
Blackpool 18th - W1 D0 L3 (to Brentford, Nottingham F and Rotherham)

Scunthorpe didn't win their first match until 7 games into the season whilst Blackpool only won once in their first 11 matches and were still 21st at the beginning of October.

Of the other play-off sides Yeovil were 12th after winning just 2 of their first 6 games, Oldham won 1 and drew 1 of their first 6 games, Maheta Molango being their only scorer for the first 5 and only Forest started well picking up 19 out of a possible 21 in their first 7 games.

3 of the 4 relegated sides started well

Brentford were unbeaten in their first 7 matches and were lying in 4th, Bradford were 4th after 11 matches whilst Chesterfield won 2 and drew the other of their first three games.

D

Deleted member 2719

As someone has mentioned above, you start judging about 10 games in.

Of the promoted sides last year after 4 games:

Scunthorpe 22nd - W0 D2 L2 (to Bristol C and Rotherham)
Bristol City 20th - W1 D0 L3 (to Bradford, Huddersfield and Blackpool)
Blackpool 18th - W1 D0 L3 (to Brentford, Nottingham F and Rotherham)

Scunthorpe didn't win their first match until 7 games into the season whilst Blackpool only won once in their first 11 matches and were still 21st at the beginning of October.

Of the other play-off sides Yeovil were 12th after winning just 2 of their first 6 games, Oldham won 1 and drew 1 of their first 6 games, Maheta Molango being their only scorer for the first 5 and only Forest started well picking up 19 out of a possible 21 in their first 7 games.

3 of the 4 relegated sides started well

Brentford were unbeaten in their first 7 matches and were lying in 4th, Bradford were 4th after 11 matches whilst Chesterfield won 2 and drew the other of their first three games.

:clap::clap::clap:

I am not concerned in the slightest with the first few games i am more worried with the negativity of the fans.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Main difference is Ferguson has Ref's in his pocket at Home, the away team have two penalty decisions turned down which would have been given up the other end

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Main difference is Ferguson has Ref's in his pocket at Home, the away team have two penalty decisions turned down which would have been given up the other end

exactly , how the cheating f*** Wes Brown got away with it i'll never know :angry:

(just saw it again on MOTD2 -if i was a Spurs fan i'd be livid about that)

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
exactly , how the cheating f*** Wes Brown got away with it i'll never know :angry:

(just saw it again on MOTD2 -if i was a Spurs fan i'd be livid about that)

More resigned, really...

:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here