Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fergie and ronaldo!

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
right by the end of this you will most probably realise im not a fan of manchester united! anyway gettin on to what i wanted to say. I always get sick and tired of fergie coming out after games and saying how refs dont protect ronaldo enough! Fergie goes and says that and then ronaldo does a tackle like he done at the weekend and then after walks of laughing! i dont no if anyone elseon here saw the tackle? he was lucky not to getsent off and then to walk off laughing after just shows what a total idiot the man is! I just dont see how fergie can complain that refs dont help ronaldo out! the ammount of times he has got penalties from diving is mad! just had to get tht off my chest!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yep should of got a straight red,2 footed tackle no question

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Out of interest, just how many penalties has Ronaldo won from diving this year? Does anyone have a definitive list, because that would be worth stuffing back in Fergies face. Then maybe he will see whay Ronaldo doesn't get the "protection" he thinks he should.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
There's one thing I really don't get about Ronaldo. However much you hate the bloke, no one can deny he is a wonderfully gifted footballer. It also seems quite apparent that he absolutely craves public adoration and almost needs to be loved.

Could someone close to him, or one of his advisors not have a word in his shell-like, and let him know that if he stopped being such a f***ing arrogant cheating twathead, people might actually like him, and he'd get the widespread adoration and acclaim his football deserves.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There's one thing I really don't get about Ronaldo. However much you hate the bloke, no one can deny he is a wonderfully gifted footballer. It also seems quite apparent that he absolutely craves public adoration and almost needs to be loved.

Could someone close to him, or one of his advisors not have a word in his shell-like, and let him know that if he stopped being such a f***ing arrogant cheating twathead, people might actually like him, and he'd get the widespread adoration and acclaim his football deserves.

The thing is, there are millions who do like him, and adore him, and acclaim him. There are of course many who do not, but he sells the most shirts at the Man U shop, he is extremely popluar with Man U fans, just not with fans of other clubs.

He has cried wolf too many times, and his antics, often historic, have labeled him a cheat. I imagine he has calmed down a lot, he has not won many pens for diving this season (has he won any?), but his (old) reputation preceeds him, and he will never fully get rid of that.

Sadly, there have been times when he has been woefully taken out in matches, here and in Europe, which proves Fergie has a bit of a point about protection. But if he just got up, brushed himself down and got on with it, wowed us with his undeniable skills, he might go some way to redeeming himself with some. And perhaps the opposition players and managers would be less inclinded to try and get the shit kicked out of him on the pitch.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I don't think there are any Manure fans so your not in a minority!
I didn't really think his tackle was that bad tbh, what annoys me is 2 or 3 times hes kicked out at players (who haven't reacted) but yet the FA have done nothing afterwards...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I don't think there are any Manure fans so your not in a minority!
I didn't really think his tackle was that bad tbh, what annoys me is 2 or 3 times hes kicked out at players (who haven't reacted) but yet the FA have done nothing afterwards...

If the player he tackled was 1 foot closer to him, he could have broken his leg. it was awful.

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
im glad everyone shares my opnion! never no one day the f.a might actually do something about him but i very much doubt it!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
He needs to take a long hard look at how Danny Murphy reacted to the tackle on Saturday. He got up and just got on with things, which probably saved Ronaldo a red card.

If the roles had been reversed, Ronaldo would probably still be writhing in agony now.

Spot on, Ronaldo would have milked it to make sure the other guy got carded.
That why he is disliked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here