Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC replay on telly?

arabat

Nov 7, 2010
I read it properly the first time, thankyou.

(No - I don't speak for all Brighton fans, obviously. Stupid comment)

If it is proposed that it is televised then I hope that it goes ahead as it would obviously be a nightmare for many Brighton fans...regardless of the money aspect! Still no doubt you will refuse to believe that FC are anything other than hypocrites.

If it is proposed that it is televised then I hope that it goes ahead as it would obviously be a nightmare for many Brighton fans...regardless of the money aspect! Still no doubt you will refuse to believe that FC are anything other than hypocrites.

It's gonna be a midweek game in Greater Manchester whatever the TV people say and whether or not it's the televised game. That is not going to change, is it and that's not my point.

My comments are about your backtracking from fans first/never bow to the telly a few years back to the current position. You ever read Animal Farm? Four legs good, two better. You carry on at this rate and you'll have Swedes coming over by the coachload and FCUM bedspreads being sold in Stevenage by the time Scholes (finally) retires.

mickthered

Nov 18, 2010
It's gonna be a midweek game in Greater Manchester whatever the TV people say and whether or not it's the televised game. That is not going to change, is it and that's not my point.

My comments are about your backtracking from fans first/never bow to the telly a few years back to the current position. You ever read Animal Farm? Four legs good, two better. You carry on at this rate and you'll have Swedes coming over by the coachload and FCUM bedspreads being sold in Stevenage by the time Scholes (finally) retires.
Can you tell me where you got this from then

As if my memory serves me right shortly after the formation of FC the question of the FA competitions came up and as to whether we enter them or not one of the reasons it needed to be voted on was the fact that games could be televised
the vote to enter the competition was unanimous to enter the competition thus also accepting its rules

I know the idea of fans having a major say in how their club is run may seem strange to some
But this vote at an AGM somehow seems to me to go against what you have to say

Swedes coming over yes already been over plenty of them not by the coachload though also a few at the game yesterday FC has a number of supporters clubs world wide and even get many fans of other clubs coming along to games as they say its a broadchurch and all are welcome as we hope you will see for your self if you turn up for the replay

Mick don't let the facts get in the way of a good myth.
One of the really irritating things about yesterday for me was the ignorance of some Albion supporters around me. "If they are so much against United, why do they play in red and white?" was top of the pile.

It's just like the ignorance we got from Lewes District Council during the planning struggle. "The Albion decided to sell the Goldstone. Why should we help them get a new ground? They should have thought about that before cashing in on the old one".

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I think Luton v Charlton will be their choice now given the prize on offer of a trip to White Hart Lane.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Next wednesday. Will have to arrange a night out in the boozer as dont have espn

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here