FC Meyrin vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would mind seeing the Tilley goal, sounds nice.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
So, Stockdale conceded and Walton kept a clean sheet. Pretty familiar to last season!

A solid first run out, what was wrong with Greer, did the club tweet anything about it?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So, Stockdale conceded and Walton kept a clean sheet. Pretty familiar to last season!

A solid first run out, what was wrong with Greer, did the club tweet anything about it?

Tightening muscle. It's in the match report on the official site. Of course the only goal conceded was absolutely nothing to do with the defence. No sir.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Derby County First Half: Grant, Christie, Keogh, Shotton, Warnock; Thorne, Hanson, Hughes; Ince, Calero, Bent

Tee Hee.

Full time score 2-1. Grimsby eased off in the 2nd half according to the local newspaper report :lol:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I thought he was a winger that can play as a forward?

The versatile attacking midfielder became one of the club’s youngest ever players when Hughton handed him his debut as a 16-year-old in the dying stages of the closing game of last season at Middlesbrough in May. (From Argus)

However, the key word I suppose is versatile-so hopefully this young lad can play a multitude of positions equally well. Striker, Winger, Centre mid-I reckon we need a winger most. Had Stephens been fit we could have had a 4 of Lualua, Holla, Stephens and Tilley.

When Tilley scored a hat-trick for the U-18s at Tottenham last October, coach Simon Rusk said "He is another exciting player who likes to run with the ball. He can play on the wing but this time we played him up front and he looked really dangerous."

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Between 100 and 150 i would guess with between 50 and 100 home fans.

and here are some of them.

photo 2(1).JPG
photo 1(1).JPG
And one for the ladies

photo 3.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports