Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC Barcelona

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Barca have played 30 matches this season, including friendlies. They have now scored 94 goals and have notched up 5 or 6 goals in ten matches.

Amazing.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If (and it's a big if with so far to go), they can keep this up, I can't see anyone stopping them taking the Spanish title and maybe the Champions League as well.

Guardiola, much like Capello with England, has worked to cut out the 'star culture' and get them playing as a team and to their strengths again, and just like Capello with England, it's working.

Eto'o is happy, Henry is scoring well again (got a hat-trick in the 4-0 demolition of Valencia at Camp Nou on Saturday night) and life is good.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Disappointed that I haven't got to see any of them this season yet.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's El Gran Clasico at the weekend, and I bet Barca cannot wait.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's El Gran Clasico at the weekend, and I bet Barca cannot wait.

Also Real Madrid have been a bit out of sorts of late, have they not? Is Schuster going?

What time where etc can this game be seen?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Also Real Madrid have been a bit out of sorts of late, have they not? Is Schuster going?

What time where etc can this game be seen?

Lost 4-3 at home to Sevilla yesterday.

Game is on Sky Sports 1 from 21.00 on Saturday

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Real have gone back to there old ways of conceding loads. They've been scoring but conceded something like 40 in there last 24 where as Barca have only conceded 15.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Spanish football is shite.

Even though i do have a Spanish team - Real Betis. :p

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
It's a lot better than Italian football though

Yeah, that's not hard though is it.

Roma came 2nd/3rd last year, and we mullered their first team 5-0 ( Pre-Season).

Put AC, Inter, Roma & Juventus in the Premiership then we'll see how good they are...Paying the ref is easy, anyone can do it.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Roma came 2nd/3rd last year, and we mullered their first team 5-0 ( Pre-Season).

Put AC, Inter, Roma & Juventus in the Premiership then we'll see how good they are...Paying the ref is easy, anyone can do it.

Juventus in the Premier would be top class :bowdown:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
i've only been to one match this season, it was the one v Atletico Madrid, Barca were 5-1 up after 28 mins in front of 75,000 fans, yeah it was pretty shite

No wonder, the refs blows his whistle more in spain than he does in england - if thats possible?:O

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008

Roma comfortably beat chelsea in the champions league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here