Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite pre-match pub?

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
Whats your favourite pre-match pub when the Albion are playing at Withdean?

My personal favourite at the mo is The Evening Star near the station..........great atmosphere..........full of Albion fans...........and lovely Real Ale!........

:drink: :drink: :drink:

p.s. Are there any pubs out there (pref near Brighton station)doing some decent (and cheap) pre match grub?

COME ON THE ALBION!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Always liked Finnegans, but that's been a bit wank since it changed... The Wellington's always good for cheap sarnies and it's always full of Albion. :clap2:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Duke Of Wellington, just round the corner from Brighton station!

:clap2:

Which reminds me, must get there nice and early today :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Always used to be the Crown and Anchor, but now my bro's in Africa and my mates gone to Australia I tend to meet the rabble in the sportsman.

bobbycodpiece

Jul 25, 2004
Brighton
Captain Sensible said:
The Regency Tavern??

Great for grub, and a laugh if youre in there with your girlfriend but you must be careful you don't end up with a manfriend in there.

...blimey are you that unsure about your sexuality ?....and it does have lovely wall paper !

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
the Albert's got an excellent jukebox, sometimes the eddy, sometimes the Exchange (old habits die hard)

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Evening Star or Crown and Anchor - although more often than not, I'm frantically trying to get to the ground on time after yet another train has been delayed from London.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Crown and Anchor or Brewery Tap-
What's the pub near Preston Park Station (don't know what it's called) like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here