Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

favourite only fools and horses episode

glosterseagull

Oct 2, 2003
ManxSeagull said:
Three more that spring to mind, dont't know the episode titles though: -

b) When Del goes handgliding and ends up in France. I think in the same episode Rodney over does things on the sunbed courtesy of Del

"is that the phone, Rodney?"
"no. we havni got a car phone!"

:D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
ManxSeagull said:

c) Peckham spring, when Del sells bottled water from the stream in his allotment.

I actually watched them film that as it was the allotments at the back of my mother in laws house in Moulscombe.

The Nags Head bit was filmed at the Hikers Rest (bottom of Coldean Lane) and the reservoir bit at I think Ardingly Reservoir and of course The Grand was The Grand.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
David Jason used live a few hundred yards from my house in Crowborough - but anyway.............

My favourite episode is probably the 'Batman & Robin' one from xmas 1996 I think.

Or the one where Trigger gets his 'new' broom from the Council.

He's in the cafe with Sid the owner..........

Trigger And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time.

Sid How the hell can it be the same bloody broom then?

Trigger Theres the picture. What more proof do you need?

A funny quote from last xmas in France................

Del One of my most favouritist meals is Duck à l'Orange, but I don't know how to say that in French.

Rodney It's canard.

Del You can say that again bruv!

The 'Peckham Pouncer' episode and the one where Grandad gets nicked in Spain (he thinks it's for gunrunning in the Spanish Civil war).

To be honest, they were never anywhere near as funny after Grandad copped it. Uncle Albert was a poor substitute. And the ones in recent years have been dire, Miami Twice being the absolute lowpoint.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Beach Hut said:
I actually watched them film that as it was the allotments at the back of my mother in laws house in Moulscombe.

The Nags Head bit was filmed at the Hikers Rest (bottom of Coldean Lane) and the reservoir bit at I think Ardingly Reservoir and of course The Grand was The Grand.

Aarrrgh...it's Moulsecoomb not Moulscombe. Why do so many people get that wrong ?

As for favourite episode: it has to be Hero and Villains one. Not only does it contain the Batman routine it has the Trigger broom gag as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here