• Coke

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Opium

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

What's yours?

My personal favourite has always been speed, although I stopped using it a few years ago after it turned me a bit weird and I would start fights with my parents and stuff.

Cannabis is always good for a chilled evening.

Have never done any of the hard stuff like Heroine, Ecstacy or Crack.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Asprin :dunce:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
cocaine is fairly unbeatable IMHO and I don't find it that addictive.

Speed is dirty and horrible.

E is hit and miss but can give a nice warm feeling.

fed up with smoking da ganja now, grown out of it I think.

never done mushrooms, heroine or crack.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Cannabis, everything else turns you into a twat with the possible exception of mushrooms which i do find rather amusing.

I do have the odd time where i will really want a nice bit of charlie or the odd e but thats about it.

Stick with beer, the odd smoke and the herbal highs like EX1's which are a lot better for you and legal AND do the job quite nicely.

Not surprised that dwayne is a coke man either.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Skunk only now, dont touch solids.

Acid is cool but haven't touched it for 6 years.

The rest Urrrrrrgh. I dont need uppers anyway.:smokin:

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Drugs are bad M'Kay...If u do drugs, ur bad M'Kay........Marijuana is bad M'kay

Spoken by the genius that is Mr Mackey :dunce:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Alcohol does it for me

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
I guess mainly it depends what you are doing or about to do when you take anything.

And most of them in moderation are OK, though I've never touched H, crack or opium as I have an addictive personality, too risky.

Like Safeway I had a thing for speed once but stopped it because I was overdoing it, it was doing me personal damage.

I smoked hash every day for 14 years. I decided when I reached the age of 30 I would stop, as you can't continue to do this sort of thing for the rest of your life and be a responsible adult. I stopped, no problem. I only have the occasional spliff now and it knocks me for six when I do. Plus I have a great deal more money to spend on other things.

Mushys and LSD I have only ever done occasionally anyway. I'm pretty sure they would f*** your head long term, not that I'd want to use them habitually.

Charlie is OK but sucks the money out of your pockets. Plus listening to coke heads tales about how they're going to put society to rights is pretty tiresome after a while. A nice feeling though; the world is your oyster.

When I was at school I also did ridiculously silly things like sniffing lighter gas, lighter fuel, petrol and Tippex thinners (trichloroethane). Not to be recommended. I never touched glue though.

Barbiturates such as Valium or Temazepam never flipped my switch much. Nice if you wanted to kip, but was contrary to my persona as a lively individual.

My favourite I guess would probably be e's. I disagree with Safeway over calling them "hard stuff" though. I used to take up to 10 at weekends for about 2-3 years and I don't think it ever caused me any problems. A gorgeous rush, get on with anyone, can drink like a fish on them (not always wise) and great for clubbing, parties, etc. as it's always fun.

Last edited:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Nicely put JEM..:thumbsup:
As has been said before, drink is the ruination of man..

:smokin:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Herbal Tea for me I'm afraid!
Rarely do pot/grass stuff due to not smoking cigarettes I get bad sore throats, never have done or will do drugs. Beer & Alcohol are the only "bad" things I inject into my system :D

CrabtreeBHA said:
Herbal Tea for me I'm afraid!
Rarely do pot/grass stuff due to not smoking cigarettes I get bad sore throats, never have done or will do drugs. Beer & Alcohol are the only "bad" things I inject into my system :D

I think you will find that beer is alcohol. You've been going wrong all this time!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
With more wimmin posting its only a matter of time before they form a Nagging clique.

Lookout safeway you'd better be carefull what you post fron now on.

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
No but nutmeg is lethal if injected intravenously. So just say no......

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Cheshire Dolphin said:
Anyone ever taken St John's Wort?-

That's meant to be as good as Prozac, and you can get it over the counter.

LOL

...but ephedrine/caffiene and Aspirin gives a very similar feeling to speed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here