Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Favourite fast food restaurant

Which is your favourite fast food restaurant?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
My local Fish & Chips shop!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nando’s gets my vote.

Least favourite on that list is Leon.

Tasteless, over priced, measly portions, revolting lattice “fries”, shit coffee, disinterested staff.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We have an independent chicken place that effectively is Nando’s although half the price and way nicer. Half a Chicken served on a large slate board with a choice of sides and a drink. Had one for lunch yesterday it was superb and filled me up for the day.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I do like a Burger King from time to time. Nandos is okay as well.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Five guys and Leon are the only ones I would go to although fortunately I never have the need for fast food as such. I’d rather make something myself or relax for an hour in a proper restaurant. Pizza Hut and domino really are the McDonald’s of pizzas ., subway is revolting as well. Sadly all American chains , embarrassing .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don’t get the hate for Subway. Not on a taste level anyway.
Nutritionally I’m sure they are crap.
And the breakfast menu is revolting, synthetic tasting muck.

But a lot of their stuff is not bad. Bit of a go-to if we’re hungry at work.

The only thing I can stomach in Mcdonads these days is a fillet o fish and a handful of fries. And we’re talking maybe three times a year at a push.

Dominoes is for mugs.

Uncle Sam’s is my favourite burger place.

KFC is too full of ghastly people.

Don’t have much of an opinion on the others.

I don’t eat much fast food, waste of money and it’s largely empty calories.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I see you can get shake shack in Brighton now but it's delivery only ? Gotta say I'm a fan of that chain despite it being a rip off.

Worldwide, nothing comes close to 'in n out' burger in my eyes.
In n Out is fantastic. Only West Coast and Vegas in US?

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
Voted Sam's because they're a happy second but Joe's Burger House off of Church Road is #1 for me.

moses.chastain

Jul 4, 2023
Always and forever my buddy MacDonalds, which is more than just a casual dining choice; it's a personal ritual that brings comfort and familiarity to my day. Whether I'm craving a classic Big Mac, taco burgers loose meat, or a tangy McChicken, McDonald's never fails to satisfy my hunger and lift my spirits. The moment I walk through those golden arches, I'm greeted by the tantalizing aroma of freshly cooked burgers and the friendly smiles of the McDonald's staff. It's a warm welcome that sets the stage for a delightful dining experience every time. From the perfectly seasoned fries that are irresistibly crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside to the creamy milkshakes that offer a moment of indulgence, McDonald's menu has become my go-to destination for a satisfying meal.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here