[Music] Favourite Country Song

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
My Achey Breaky Heart is one of the worst songs ever recorded. He shouldn't have been allowed to continue recording or performing after that.
What has Achy Breaky Heart to do with Garth Brooks? I'm not aware he ever sung it nor did he write it.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
The unmistakable classic sound of Willie Nelson

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
After posting Baby Please Dont Go on the Best Song of the Day thread it reminded me of why I think this guy is one of the most versatile and best singer/songwriters in contemporary music - this is the title track and his own composition from an album of mostly classic country covers - 2006

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
oops

Last edited:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
I loved Taylor Swift's early country stuff and whilst this is at the start of her rise to pop stardom, Enchanted still has many qualities of a country song. Genuinely love the song, resonates a lot with me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I loved Taylor Swift's early country stuff and whilst this is at the start of her rise to pop stardom, Enchanted still has many qualities of a country song. Genuinely love the song, resonates a lot with me.

Gotta love TS. As genuine a pop person as you're ever going to get at that level IMHO. Seems like a nice kid. I blooming :love: this Tom Petty cover :bowdown:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thread resurrection and I’ve no idea what I posted before but today it’s this. Probably the most under rated Country Rock band of all time.

BrianB

Sleepy Mid Sussex
Nov 14, 2020
Not a C&W fan but have a soft spot for this'un...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports