Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite comedy film?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone into Adam Sandler films, check out:

The Benchwarmers & Grandma's Boy - films by his studio (Happy Madison productions) so are starring most of his mates and undoubtedly he had a hand in them.

Benchwarmers especially is hilarious, with Jon Heder basically playing Napoleon Dynamite in it.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
a british film from the eighties called party party with karl howman, nick berry and caroline quentin in it , anyone else remember it ?

That would be pretty near the top for me. Great soundtrack too starting with the Rezillos through to High Ho Silver Lining. Clasic stuff....plenty of birds, plenty of booze!!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The Man With Two Brains,
Fletch,
Flesh Gordon (mostly for the imaginative performance of the penisauras),
See No Evil, Hear No Evil,
an episode of the A-team i watched yesterday with Hollywood hotshot Georgy Peppard playing an old woman in a wheelchair (with a machine gun under her blanket) and Dwight Shultz, Howling Mad Murdoch, being a yoyo-playing handicapped boy, over-licking his lips and tossing his toy to break the vase of a wig-wearing badguy.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Passport to Pimlico
Meet the Fokkers
Meaning of Life
Mars Attacks!
The Football Factory

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I'm not going to mention any carry on films as there's no way I could narrow that down to 5 so here goes my fave 5 without "Carry On's" in no particular order

1. Kevin & Perry Go Large
2. Team America
3. Party Party
4. Top Secret
5. Life Of Brian

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Seeing as I'm still chuckling to myself after witnessing it again last night - I'm nominating 'Green Street'! And I'm gonnu Staaaaaaynd ma Graaaaaand :laugh:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I'm not going to mention any carry on films as there's no way I could narrow that down to 5 so here goes my fave 5 without "Carry On's" in no particular order

1. Kevin & Perry Go Large
2. Team America
3. Party Party
4. Top Secret
5. Life Of Brian

But which is your favourite CO film?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here