Arundel
Grabbed two tickets very happy

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
never understood why anyone pays good money to go and see someone else play records,

Why do people see comedians who gigs end up on Netflix for free. Or bands when you can stream albums on Spotify for £5 a month

Indeed. Or pay bar tenders for a drink when they could pour a glass of wine at home or get a chef to make dinner when they could bung something in a microwave or go and watch the Albion when you could play the game yourself on FIFA without leaving your sofa.....

They are better records, likely to be ones you can't get yourself, being mixed better, played louder and danced to by lots of happy people instead of you in your kitchen with the Sonos on level 28 :shrug:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Indeed. Or pay bar tenders for a drink when they could pour a glass of wine at home or get a chef to make dinner when they could bung something in a microwave or go and watch the Albion when you could play the game yourself on FIFA without leaving your sofa.....

They are better records, likely to be ones you can't get yourself, being mixed better, played louder and danced to by lots of happy people instead of you in your kitchen with the Sonos on level 28 :shrug:

I’m wondering why we pay good money to watch men kick a ball about :lolol:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I went to the carl coz gig last year, it's basically a fenced off bit of the beach with different people playing Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday nights

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Yeah it’s this

0dbd7d66326534034aa4564098752a8a.jpg

Not this-

25d09dc8dd8c665e107f890862cb975b.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here