Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Fatboy Slim - Athens

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
any photos of Bloom
Here he is less than 20 minutes ago at the airport wearing what can only be described as MC Hammer pants. Yes I’m bored !!
2183F968-DE32-4908-B618-47545407EC90.png

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
You absolute lucky bastards. Wish I'd planned for Athens where I would've been able to get a ticket, see us qualify, see Fatboy and tick another city off the list. Instead, I sat in a pub in a city I've already been to and watched us win whilst putting on six pounds in a weed and Heineken induced bitterballen and fried cheese frenzy.

OK Amsterdam was great, but serious envy still.

Last edited:

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Anyone bothered to try and get a refund for not getting in? Decided to give up around 1.45am and know some people didn't get in until 2.30/45am?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Anyone bothered to try and get a refund for not getting in? Decided to give up around 1.45am and know some people didn't get in until 2.30/45am?
I suspect they won't give a refund as it doesn't state anywhere on the ticket what time you're gauranteed to get in by!!

Dodgy greek promotors

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The combo of sweat and congealed Jizm was both tasty and nutritious in equal measure. My pleasure.
Can you PM me your number. Be a shame for that to be a one off.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
There were a lot of people who paid - some up to 50 Euro - for tickets and didn't get in.

The venue know how many tickets they sold. They were letting people pay on the door and therefore should have counted the entrants, leaving space for the ticket holders.

They took the piss, simple as that.

It's a real shame as it looks like it was a cracker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here