Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fat Boy Slim - Day 1 - Was it any good then ?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
what time is best to get to the Amex, I know the doors are at 3 but when does it all start up?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
what time is best to get to the Amex, I know the doors are at 3 but when does it all start up?

Depend if you don't mind missing anything as it starts at 3 Im sure, I'll be there early get a pint and a kebab sit in my northstand seat (For the first time can you believe) and relax at first slowly marinating myself for the boom boom later.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
My Missus and son went and loved it,for her to say she enjoyed it,believe me,it must have been good.She had nothing to moan about was the only disappointment for her.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
Coldplay make me want to vomit. Chris Martin is a pretentious prick. He makes Bono look down to earth.

Is it because he can sing.? play the piano? guitar ? is taller,better looking,richer with a career anyone would love. or did gwnth choose him over you. or did he pick on you at school.? :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm getting quite excited.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
A fantastic night, FBS rocked it ! Anyone saying he's old hat, obviously wasn't there last night, I think tonight will be an even bigger party.

NiB

Feb 28, 2012
What was the strictness like on bringing alcohol into the stadium?

or any drink for that matter

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm feeling rather worse for wear today after last night but I'm really really excited about today. Going to chug some water and get back on it.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Is it because he can sing.? play the piano? guitar ? is taller,better looking,richer with a career anyone would love. or did gwnth choose him over you. or did he pick on you at school.? :shrug:

None of the above. He's generally considered a cock, by those who have met him & entertainment industry media.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Don't know but Coldplay at the emirates last nite were out of this world, 60,000 people, flashing wristbands, fantastic accoustics, blew us away.:clap2:

I was at the Emirates last night - what a f***ing awesome show. Beautiful stadium too and eveything well organised. Coldplay may not be to everyone's taste but they bloody know how to put on a performance - fireworks, lasers, flashing wristbands, tons of confetti, inflatable balls and, best of all, great music.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Coldplay make me want to vomit. Chris Martin is a pretentious prick.
This. It's annoying when a great band is so annoying that you can't listen to them. It's like Oasis - brilliant, but Liam's so bloody annoying I couldn't listen to their music without getting annoyed.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
None of the above. He's generally considered a cock, by those who have met him & entertainment industry media.

So infact you cannot say he is a cock as you have never him yourself but believe an alleged 4th hand persons opinion about him and for that you can categorically say he is a cock. Oh, ok then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here