Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fargo

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wow now I see, you were pointing out people can have different opinions.
Now the world makes sense to me!.

I was initally suprised you hadn't seen the film, it being deemed a mordern classic.
Which has now lead onto, on this thread, (sorry I don't follow you around here all day, joining your dots), your need to talk about a film even when you haven't even seen it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ahhh, the afternoon binfest has finally arrived. Later than usual, but this will do.
Pringle anyone ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry to disappoint Easy, but I'm not really a binfest kind of poster, and I'm now off to walk the dogs now while, somewhat ironically, listening to Mark Kermode.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wow now I see, you were pointing out people can have different opinions.
Now the world makes sense to me!.

I was initally suprised you hadn't seen the film, it being deemed a mordern classic.
Which has now lead onto, on this thread, (sorry I don't follow you around here all day, joining your dots), your need to talk about a film even when you haven't even seen it.

please go away, I have got a headache and am pissed off today and do not need to justify what I do to you, you are being a tosser for the sake of it and frankly i can't be bothered with it

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
For the record, I thought it a worthwhile post from Uncle S to highlight the sharp divide of opinion that can occur on some films. I find it staggering how anyone could mark this film 1/10 and rank it as one of the "worst ever seen". I must have seen it three times since it first came out, and loved it every time. I could watch Macy all day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here