Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Farewell Mr Kayal

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Certainly one of my favourite players of the Amex era.

Always gave everything; a real battler.

Good luck King Kayal and thanks for all you did for our club.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No bad words to say about King Kayal.

Great attitude, rare to get a poor performance where he didn't give 110%.

Not quite Premier League standard, but a quality Championship midfielder he was.

Wish him good luck!

Agreed, all of this.

You say though that he wasn't quite Premier League standard, well l might argue with that. Unfortunately long term injury problems came at exactly the wrong time for him, given a cleaner bill of health a fully fit and raring to go Beram Kayal may well have made a much bigger impression. I guess we will never know.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
BG will be smiling down.

Good luck King K

That's exactly who I thought of when I heard the news!

Kayal was a fantastic part of a wonderful few years. Always reliable, with the ability to do things you might not expect him to do. One of my all-time favourite Albion players.

Good luck to him for the future :thumbsup:

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
That's exactly who I thought of when I heard the news!

Kayal was a fantastic part of a wonderful few years. Always reliable, with the ability to do things you might not expect him to do. One of my all-time favourite Albion players.

Good luck to him for the future :thumbsup
:

This.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Loved the King.

As well as his play, I also respected his and Tomer’s willingness to go public about their mutual friendship. Classy from them both.

So long, Beram, and thanks for the memories.

Yes indeed, in many ways it's hard to mention Beram without thinking about his big Jewish mate Tomer.

I sincerely hope that he gets his career back on track again soon.

Crossing the divide together, and Abion heroes both.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
One of those players who seemed almost too good for us when he arrived. He certainly hit the ground running and looked like quality from the beginning.

Shame his Albion career didn't last longer. I think he'll be remembered as one of our most successful signings.

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Wishing you well Beram - you were part of a glorious chapter in the history of our club - an intelligent and committed player who gave everything in every game.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What a great signing he was for us, and what a great fit between player and club. Good luck in Israel, King Kayal!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
He was great for us. Always gave everything he had. One of my favourite Albion players since we've been at the Amex. Best of luck to him.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I found him !
He has a cafe restaurant in Kelmscott just down the road.
Balls, I am trying to upload a photo of the cafe sign, but it won't load up, getting an error message.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
We could do with his battling midfield attitude right now to allow, I do think we are a bit light weight in this area since Stephens moved on Bissouma needs some some help.

The King was a great player for us when fit he didn't earn the title King Kyal for nothing

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I did it ! trial and error but it worked.
Won't remember how to do it again though.

Kayal.jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We could do with his battling midfield attitude right now to allow, I do think we are a bit light weight in this area since Stephens moved on Bissouma needs some some help.

The King was a great player for us when fit he didn't earn the title King Kyal for nothing

propper...??

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What an absolute embarrassment of an 'article'.

Based entirely on a throwaway instagram reply, clearly not meant to be taken in any way seriously :shrug:
You'll probably find it was Brighton and Hove Albion that was mentioned, but the Brighton and Hove bit was incoherent and come across as West Bromwich :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here